taultunleashed logo2Moons Hacks - Global Unpacker-Packer : Dekaron Bots Hacks | 2Moons Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

2Moons Hacks - Global Unpacker-Packer : Dekaron Bots Hacks | 2Moons Bots Hacks

Posted: October 25th, 2009, 8:52 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
C+P

A while back I threw a couple unpackers out there for the nest clients (2moons and Dek EU). Figured I would wait until Act 5 came out to modify the program to work with Action 5 but, alas, they didn't change much.

This (un)packer will work to unpack/pack the data files for current 2Moons, Dek EU, and the new Global Dekaron client. It will also recognize if you are running the old BMR (or most pserver) clients and adjust accordingly. It has a few new features since the first version, like the ability to re-pack your modified files.

TUT: Run within the 'data' directory. Click on the whole folder or individual file to operate on and click 'unpack' or 'pack'.
Unpacking: All unpacked files show up in the 'unpacked' directory.
Packing: Anything under the folder you have selected will be repacked. That folder in your local 'unpacked' directory will be scanned for modifications when repacking. The repacking will take care of changed file sizes just be patient as it writes out new files.

Note:
This is not a direct hack for any dekaron! Only a useful tool for unpacking/packing data files. Please do not ask about why your game says "invalid client" when you try to modify things.
If you plan on re-packing, back up your data first

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online