newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

FIFA 16 Long Goals : Dekaron General Discussions

Posted: September 3rd, 2015, 11:52 pm

jamesbonds

Total Posts: 3
jamesbonds's Reps: 0
Solid points all around. Looking at numerous releases over the past couple of years, it is clear that EA doesn't actually care about its customers. For instance, taking away features...there is absolutely no reason to do this. The best example is the new nhl game, but FIFA has been doing this for years. Like in career mode. What was the point of taking the player/manager option away? fut16coin supposes it's unrealistic, yeah, but so is regularly scoring from the halfway line!

The long goals thing was a problem in FIFA 12, i think, and it has been fixed....then, this year it comes back. The game plays like an alpha release on pc. Bugs everywhere, numerous fixes that need to happen but don't, and easily exploited mechanics that just make the game more of a chore, than fun. I have been playing FIFA since '07, and this is easily the most frustrating release yet. The expanse of game modes always made it more attractive than PES, but next year, i'll give PES a try. What's the point of having a bunch of different modes, when none of them work correctly?

Only reason I actually keep getting Fifa every year, is to play co-op with my friend. The days we don't play, I'm usually itching for some football, and end up playing ultimate team. If it wasn't for co-op though, I wouldn't own Fifa.
I do admit, I would love a more personalized career mode. Storylines wouldn't hurt, as long as they aren't over the top, and I miss having to do press conferences as my manager, it was great as you could either be a nice guy, neutral or a total !@#$%^&* to them.

Football manager is the game you should play if you're into football management games. Far more in depth, always has been. You can probably even chose your sponsorship if that's what you're into.
I don't play against the cpu so career mode is just a sim fest for me.
As I said, if you're looking for the latest Fifa 16 news, try football manager. FIFA career mode will never match it for depth and true to life running of a club.

I'm 90% sure there is some sort of handi-cap system in place in this game that chooses when you win or when you buy Fifa 16 coins. Too often I get the worst conceded goals when I am trying to defend my absolute best.
It doesn't just happen to me, even when I win I know how !@#$%^&* it all is because I see his teammate's AI momentarily stop in a bad area and I score. Its like the AI literally forgets he's playing football instead of chasing loose balls that are two steps away from them.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online