taultunleashed logoUpdated hacking engine : Dekaron General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Updated hacking engine : Dekaron General Discussions

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 8:54 pm

cloner1000
cloner1000's Reps:
Ok guys here is the new updated Moonlight Engine, it should work for the new patch.

Here is a little tutorial on how to attach the engine to the program
1.open your engine. (double click on MoonlightEngine.exe)
2.open 2moons
3.click on the top left box that has a picture of a TV (on the engine)
4.Click process watcher
5. press start on your 2moons and quickly double click on dekaron.exe on your process watcher(doesn't matter what number comes after the ".exe" part just make sure its on some sort of dekaron.exe
6. If the game automatically closes saying "hacking tool detected" then try again, you must be quick when double clicking on dekaron.exe on the process watcher.
7. log in and start hacking.

This is the range hack tutorial:

1. attach engine to dekaron.exe
2. log in
3. switch to window mode as it is much easier/faster
4. Go to the engine you are using, and switch Value type to 2byte value **NOTE** All classes will use the 2byte value, dont touch this.
5. For Azure Knight: Only equip 1 weapon, I recommend a 1h weapon.(dont dual wield or it wont work) Search up 2 in the Engine. Unequip weapon and search for 1. Equip, and search for 2. and then keep doin this till you get only a few values. Get to the lowest amount of values possible and add em all to your list. Change their values to w/e you want like 999999 or something.FREEZE THE VALUES OR ELSE NUMBERS GO BACK TO ORIGINAL AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE MAPS.**BIG NOTE** I tried the hack using a mace(hard club), that value is 2, but I think for swords it is 3, and you maybe should try both numbers for axes but I think its 2 for axes.

For Bagi Warrior Instead of searching 2 search up 3. the unequip and search for 1 etc etc

For Segnale search up 6, unequip weapon then search 1.

For Segita Hunter search up 14, unequip weapon then search 1. This one in particular is different, I think if you searching for bow, then use number 14 if you using dagger, then try 2. But if one doesnt work then try the other, or simply switch weapons and try both numbers.

For Vicious Summoner search up 2, unequip weapon then search 1.

**NOTE** Make sure you always click "Next scan" after you scanned once or else you keep click new scan it doesnt work -_-

**NOTE** Incar magician dont even bother no point in range hacking when hes all magic -.-

**NOTE**Skills dont work for range hack, only normal attacks work.

**NOTE** Different weapons MIGHT be end up needing to search up different numbers, reply to me if any weapons in particular arent working and I will tell you the number, but just so you know, most dagger/sword are number 2 <------Try first before you say it doesnt work.

MAKE SURE TO FREEZE EVERYTHING AFTER HACKING ANY VALUES IN GAME OR ELSE WONT WORK. Sometimes if a hack doesnt work and you freeze it, you should unfreeze or else you will probably d/c

Pm me your e-mail if ya need help I will walk ya through, BUT BEFORE YOU DO THAT, PLAY AROUND WITH THE NUMBERS BEFORE TALKING TO ME YOU JUT MIGHT FIND SOMETHING YOU DID WRONG.

Now for the speed hack tutorial
Ok so you know how ya found your range right? Well keep your range address, try to narrow down your addresses as MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

1. Well ya might have like 4 addresses, so look for an address that starts with the NUMBER 0 ... ZERO (if there are 2 of em then try em both)
2. Ok so double click the address.
3. At the end of the address type in +4B <-----Capital B, and yes use the "+" sign.
4. exit out of that and now double click the "Type" (where it says 2bytes)
5. scroll down the list and change to "Array of bytes"
6. Now the value should have changed to a REAAALLY long number. That is your Normal speed!! We are almost done yay!

Normal speed :3f 00 00 80 3f 81 95 21 40 66 65 00 00 68 00 02

Speed lvl 2 :3f 00 00 80 3f a2 45 54 40 75 85 00 00 68 00 02

Speed lvl 3 :3f 00 00 80 3f a6 9b 5a 40 75 89 00 00 7c 00 02

Level 4:3F 00 00 80 40 08 AB F3 40 75 89 2A AB 27 80 02

Level 5:3F 00 00 80 40 8B 6C BF 40 75 8B 2A AB 31 80 02

Level 6:3F 00 00 80 41 2E DD BE 40 75 8C C4 44 D3 19 9B

7. Ok, so level 2-3 are a lil bit slow, level 4-6 are really fast. **NOTE** Level 5 is the safest one to be on.
8. Ok so now double click value(the one with really long address)
9. copy and paste any one of these "levels of speed" and voila, you are going really fast.

**NOTE** You will get d/c if you pk/pvp with very fast speeds on.
**NOTE** If you want to go pk/pvp copy and paste your normal speed back into value spot and you will be back to normal, then copy and paste your fast speed back to train again.

Heres a teleport hack, if you missed it the last time I posted ^^

Ok now for a teleport hack. Dont close the engine and continue on from here if you want this hack on. **NOTE** you can use this to teleport out of jail! this is an awesome trick for pkers. I am just going to start off from where you already logged on and you have engine attatched.
1. Change Value type to 4 byte
2. look at top right hand corner of your 2moons screen.
3. You will see 2 numbers, those are your X:Y coordinates.
4. Search your X coordinate.
5. You will end up with many values.
6. Move until your X coordinate changes in your 2moons game.
7. Scan your new X coordinate, you should end up with a maximum of 4-6 values, double click em all and change all the values to w/e you want em to be. **NOTE** you might not wanna change your coordinates to over 450.... UNLESS you know the exact coordinates you wanna go to then it doesnt matter other than tha,bad things happen at that time and you are likely to get d/c or you will have to log out and log back in to teleport back to your original spot. you have been warned.MAKE SURE YOU FREEZE YOUR VALUES
8. Move only like 1 step and you will tele to the coordinates you changed them to.
9. For the Y coordinate do the same as steps 4.-7
**NOTE** If you wanna escape from jail, these coordinates are recommended, 258:270 258=X 270=Y
10.MAKE SURE TO UNFREEZE VALUES AFTER FINISHED TELEPORTING OR ELSE YOU KEEP TELEPORTING TILL YOU D/C
I think you can change value again then freeze and teleport again, you try.
**NOTE**If you transfer to a different map then you must find your values again for teleporting because they will reset.
Happy hacking ^^

Hope you guys are happy with the tutorial. I copy/pasted my old tutorial and edited some things.

CREDITS FOR THE ENGINE GOES TO SY7202 FOR POSTING IT IN THE RAKION SECTION.I just brought the engine over here in case some people do not check other places for engines.

Download Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nerpzt

Posted: June 4th, 2008, 12:28 pm

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
hmm interesting.

Posted: June 4th, 2008, 6:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium.

Posted: June 5th, 2008, 9:32 pm

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
after looking over this it looks like its the exact same thing as cheat engine
and cheat engine doesnt work for 2moons..
and the hacks dont work unless you downgrade or ul be autobanned

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 11:07 am

umorvis
umorvis's Reps:
lol i is new >.<

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online