taultunleashed logo2Moons Guides - How to use Vac and Wall Hack save InGame : Dekaron Guides | Free 2moons Guides
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

2Moons Guides - How to use Vac and Wall Hack save InGame : Dekaron Guides | Free 2moons Guides

Posted: July 18th, 2008, 3:11 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hello

Ive seen often people ingame who vac everywhere and dont care about the other players around them. So people can easily do a SS of you.

Here are some Steps which you could help you to save your account against a band as long as possible.

1.Try to start your Hacks when your out of city. Sometimes people see you in the city how you go to through walls.

2. When you start hacking with vac in a map ALWAYS try to lure the mobs in a dark place of the map. So the legit ppl cant go there.

3. When your luring always stay attentive and look at the mobs in front of you. If they dont move and dont join your other mobs which are behind you turn back. This always happens when a other player is around there.

4. Watch out for dead players. When your dead you still see all players around you. Like this players easily can do a SS of you.

5. When you want to quit the game, quit it on a save place. Never quit the game with the exit bottom when your killing your mobs around you.
YOu think your off but your Char is still online in game. (Not 100Percent Sure)

All in all always stay Watchful and NEVER trust other players in game with sharing hack places and so. Often other hackers let other hackers be banned.

I hope i helped you guys a bit with this little guide.

THX if you liked it.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: July 19th, 2008, 8:46 pm

assult2
assult2's Reps:
=offtopic= where would i get a good vac and wallhack for crespo dungeon with the new patch 3.0.6

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online