taultunleashed logo2moons Hacks - BMR non agro hack :) ( tested and working ) : Dekaron Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

2moons Hacks - BMR non agro hack :) ( tested and working ) : Dekaron Nerfed Info

Posted: April 23rd, 2008, 2:16 am

peepleberry
peepleberry's Reps:
ok hey guys, i really didnt want to make this public since last time it was, it !@#$%^&* up the whole 2moons, but i guess this isnt as big as a vac or wall hack, this is just to make the mobs that u want non agro (pretty cool or wht ^^ ?)

Ok i'll use the monster Looper as an example.

What you first have to do is find the offset that u want, which in this case is 2281,Looper
now after you've found that scroll down very slowly and you should come across a second name and some really wierd symbols, that should look like this. (second name> lufer,ÀÛ¼ºÁß, when you've found that count 5 numbers after the wierd symbols, so in this case it would b this.
lufer,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,8740,652,881,30100,9

When you reach the 5th number, change it to the number 9 (this is my edited .pak file, ive already done this, havent tested yet but 99% sure that it will work) so whatever number it is just change it to a 9 AND YOUR DONE!!! :)

now for ranged mobs it's a little bit different
As an example i'll use the monster Bellita (an archer in the Tomb of BD)
do EXACTLY the same thing except on the 5th number make it a 6 instead of a 9. so it should look like this
ÀÛ¼ºÁß,9148,678,915,30100,6

Now since they r a ranged monster u have to edit the cellrange as well, which you dont need monster editor for ^^ which is so much faster and easier from my point of view, because someitmes monster editor !@#$%^&* up and wont open .pak file for u.

anyway, with the cellrange, this is the monster bellita
ÀÛ¼ºÁß,9148,678,915,30100,6,3,3,86,86,76,76,3,18,4,1709,2073,42,98,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,19,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1500,1819,42,98,00

this 00 (at the end) is the CELLRANGE. It used to be the number 14 before it was edited but since this is the edited version and i changed it, it's a 00.
So from that 5th number scroll down VERY SLOWLY until u find the number 14. (there should only be 1 14 so it will not be very hard to find.
Just change that 14 to a 00 AND GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE DONE.
Do that for any monster that you want, u can use the latest monster.csv file that i've up loaded on this same thread, to find any monster that you like. Just put in the offset and follow these instructions
IT WORKS FOR ALL MONSTERS, u just gotta know which monsters r ranged and which r melee.

THIS IS FOR MAKING ANY MONSTER THAT U WANT NON AGRO

i hope this will help alot of u guys out there. If you've got any questions or problems that u have, just pm me or post it here, i'll b more than happy to answer them :)

have fun :D

this is not my work, i got it from another site and put into own words, and explained everything... this site didnt have a non agro hack here, so i thought i'd help it out...

Last edited by Guest on April 24th, 2008, 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: April 23rd, 2008, 1:38 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
working and moved to confirmed :). Premium granted

Posted: April 24th, 2008, 5:35 pm

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
stolen from elitepvpers.de

and didnt even say its not urs?
sad =/

Posted: May 12th, 2008, 10:25 pm

d4honor
d4honor's Reps:
Its still too hardly to understand it ^^ .. Can u give me a file i can add in Data .. then make it works

Coz i need it badly but cant understand .. i tried wat u said but failed ;)

ty :(

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 9:43 am

anonymousm
anonymousm's Reps:
thats becus this dsnt work anymore..

Posted: June 3rd, 2008, 2:05 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to nerfed

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online