taultunleashed logoHow do you feel about FIFA 16's Divisions : Dekaron Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

How do you feel about FIFA 16's Divisions : Dekaron Submissions

Posted: November 11th, 2015, 6:02 pm

jamesbonds

Total Posts: 3
jamesbonds's Reps: 0
In some ways I wish I was in your position so that I had something to work towards myself. Last year I treated it like the holy grail and never quite managed it, this year I've probably won it 50 odd times and it's just been pretty standard.

Last year and the lead up to the first D1 title was far more fun than winning my 5th, 24th and 49th.

I had fifa 14 but only played casually offline (got it late anyways) and was !@#$%^&* at the game. This year i got the game around march because i forgot it was even released earlier and ive been working on it for fifa ultimate team coins. Its been rough with the price ranges and losing coins through tots investments and packs but im doing ok atm in div 5. Ive never made it past division 4 but next year ill know what mistakes not to make. And hopefully ill have all the players i want and be in division 1.

This is just asking for quite a long wait time to be matched with another player that has won D1 that week. How many are there realistically? How many of them play at the same time and have a good enough connection to not be a lag fest? You'd be looking at 30min wait times sometimes.

Reading posts like these make me think about how much time I spend practicing, studying, squad building, trading, grinding, and obsessing over FUT in attempts to win D1 for my first time ever. I have still yet to win D1, unfortunately.

I get frustrated that there is a discussion among elite FUT players regarding a reward system that benefits repeat D1 champions with cheap fifa coins. And that frustration is due to the fact that I have no business being part of the argument! I am just not at that level.

It is like hearing about pro athletes negotiating an extra million dollars per year for their new contract. It is like a completely different world.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online