taultunleashed logoAttention!!! all 9D Hackers : 9DR - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Attention!!! all 9D Hackers : 9DR - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: September 15th, 2008, 11:30 am

thienthancongtu

Total Posts: 8
thienthancongtu's Reps: 0
These box seem so quite.....I Need You all 9D US version hackers to come and join me with the Viet Version. From what i've known that Viet9D doesn't have GG on so im sure you guys can do lots of hacking there (help me with that). I already contacted 2 ppl from this forum to join me.... But i need more people to join in and explore what we can do there...

Thanks Everyone....

Well, if anyone is interested in helping me out with this version...shoot me a pm i'll give u the link to download and updates....

Thanks once again!!!!..... :cry:

Posted: September 17th, 2008, 3:06 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Whats really needed is a new trainer. I think one is being costumed made.

Posted: November 22nd, 2008, 6:21 am

waahaa
waahaa's Reps:
viet version has a 5hour a day limit to play

Posted: June 17th, 2009, 8:27 pm

hakkai78

Total Posts: 4
hakkai78's Reps: 0
waahaa (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
viet version has a 5hour a day limit to play

no it dosent
i leave mine on 12+ hours from buff training , grinding an selling
all the viet sever has is warden witch kicks you off if spam any skills

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 2:53 am

shishiku

Total Posts: 52
shishiku's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
id rather not lols... sry bro

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 2:56 am

smokedookee

Total Posts: 125
smokedookee's Reps: 1
Mod in Training
i have two accounts running on the viet version at all times, one vending and the other client either akf buff training or playing/grinding. i can tell you now. to get stuff like skill casting times done, some code caving will be needed. stuff like raising the cheng on your skills like buffs and attacks, the addresses for that are static, although they come out simply cosmetic now.

and that really sucks. i've been playing on the viet server 5 for a little while now. i love it. really nice folks on there.

the only skill you can raise your cheng in and it actually work, is lightfoot and advanced lightfoot. i have the addresses for both wutang and shaolin advanced lightfoot on this current update.

you can turn them up to cheng 12 (value 2816) and you haul @ss across maps.

now, i've been talking to some viets. i have a reaaaaly sick trainer. not only is it an afk buff trainer, it is also a grinder/lvl trainer. the ui is in vietnamese. also, there's only been a couple non-viet speaking folks who have been able to get it to work. i have very detailed instructions on how to get it to work, as well as the files for the hack/trainer itself. if ANYONE here knows any Vietnamese, please respond back here.

this thing moves you to the coordinates you set in, auto trains attacks WITHOUT a weapon in your hand!! and you arent even attacking anything!

its a very sweet bot/trainer.

we need someone with some Viet language skills, a Windows Xp 32bit system is a must. IT WILL NOT RUN ON ANYTHING 64BIT apparently. nor vista from what i understand.

so, get back to us here if you meet the reqs :)

oh and i forgot to mention, it attacks the mobs you check off in a list. it knows when you need to run away and meditate too :)

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 7:47 am

kekhongten

Total Posts: 45
kekhongten's Reps: 1
Hey if you need help, let me know. Vietnamese is my native language tho. Also, can you share with me that program, I want to test it on US 9D version.

Thanks,

Posted: June 19th, 2009, 2:01 pm

methods

Total Posts: 109
methods's Reps: 1
Site Moderator
I would be intrested in having the 9DVN trainer Smoke.
I have seen it teased posted in other forums but not the actual trainer for download.
I am still running 32bit XPP as a main PC.

Also I didint get a reply in regards to the speed address I sent you in a PM, did that work for you?

-Accliam, We Are Watching You Too!-
- I won't comment nor vote on Character Build nor Money Making Guides
Please post a Yay,Nay or Nerfed along with comments to members submissions!
In-Progress/Testing:
N/A

Methods™ AKA KuntaKentei
SITE RULES

Posted: June 19th, 2009, 10:01 pm

smokedookee

Mod in Training
i didnt test it, my apologies. i will get to that, although i already have the walk speed for the current patching.

here's the blog of the guy who makes the 9d viet trainer. you have to run the v68 client exe to use the trainer.

translate these links through google tools:

http://nguyennha.vnweblogs.com/post/6297/134421

http://nguyennha.vnweblogs.com/post/6297/159606

http://nguyennha.vnweblogs.com/post/6297/77910

i do believe there may be some files missing. also a friend of mine, Szily noticed that the ip address mentioned in that one part of the blog is incorrect.

the correct ip ends in 250, not 220.

lemme know what you come up with.

Posted: June 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

smokedookee

Mod in Training
anything new on this you guys' way? kekhongten, could definetly use your help on this =)

Posted: June 24th, 2009, 6:32 am

kekhongten

Total Posts: 45
kekhongten's Reps: 1
There was a glitch in Viet version which let you use the old client version. I still couldn't find the way to get it work in our 9D version yet.

Posted: June 24th, 2009, 2:10 pm

smokedookee

Mod in Training
its not a glitch. you simply start the Viet game launcher, and hit the far right button that says "DUNG". that stops the update dl.

all you have to do is backup your current exe for obvious reasons, then place the older exe in the game folder.

its not a glitch, its just simply stopping the launcher from updating your client exe. there's no stop button on the Acclame version.

beyond that, i have given up on the US and Euro servers owned by Acclame long ago. i dont play there anymore. i am strictly Viet server 5.

the japanese server is ok. exp rates and drop rates and ingame economy still arent as good on the Japanese version as they are on the Viet version.

the Viet server has exp and drop rates set to 5x. except for the HD starter base map which is set to default rate. i believe they did that to encourage the populous to use other clans due to a previous "boom" in people wanting to use HD chars for their mains.

that doesnt mean you dont get 5x as a HD. just not on the base map for HD.

as if the joining quest isnt enough of a !@#$%^&* with the chimeras'....

i havent tryed the Korean server yet, but i'm sure its no different than the Japanese.

the Viet server is the original server, and all if not most new content from maps to items to npc's, quests etc, go thru the Viet version first.

if anyone would like to abandon the wretches of the corporate tool that is known as Acclaim, and come to play on the Viet server, then by all means post here.

its not a secret or anything. but i will post a tutorial on how to get the game downloaded and set up to have your GUI in English.

Vietnamese people on the server are VERY VERY friendly. most anyway. the ingame economy ROCKS! blood essences sell for anywhere from 12,000,000 gold to 18,000,000 gold right now. that is opposed to the US and Euro on Acclame BE's going ingame for 1,000,000. i am loaded right now on there =)

oh yeah, as previously mentioned, there is NO gameguard on the viet servers =)

Posted: June 28th, 2009, 8:26 pm

smokedookee

Mod in Training
i got it to work =) cant figure out how to get it to meditate though.

Posted: June 28th, 2009, 10:02 pm

smokedookee

Mod in Training
ok, so i just talked to a vietnamese chic. she made me aware that there is no auto-med for the trainer. everyone who runs it all night i've noticed stands in pairs. they are using a healer to regenerate their vitality. she confirmed that for me too.

looks like some serious work is gonna have to be done to get this thing running with a proper meditation and an english UI =)

Posted: June 30th, 2009, 2:20 pm

smokedookee

Mod in Training
omfg this trainer is f'ing amazing. when you go to learn a skill, the skill is completed by the time you are sitting down for a chi gung skill and by the time you swing your weapon for a kung fu attack. just amazing.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online