taultunleashed logoPrime Hunting Spots RC through GB : 9DR - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Prime Hunting Spots RC through GB : 9DR - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: November 1st, 2007, 2:58 am

demoncontrol
demoncontrol's Reps:
I found this on 9dragonsforum.co m and claim no ownership of it. Hope it helps people who have a hard time fnding somewhere to level.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to drop in some input on what I thought were the best hunting spots for these levels. Keep in mind I am healer class. I put almost nothing in ess, wis, or con letting my bufss/relics/elixers do that. I have enough in dex to wield my weapon, and the rest in str. If you are a nuker, or dex user I'm not sure how much this guide will help you, but I added little bits in about good nuker mobs. Dex users will find leveling past FD6 to be quite a challenge. I would recommend reconsidering your stats, possibly even a chakra purge. Without a healer, a high dex warrior with not so high str will find leveling to be a huge challenge at higher levels.

Anyway - here we go!

Near Mid RC the best hunting spots were worm demons or powerful giants. Worm demons went down easy even the add on them got kind of bad. However they drop venom which sells at around 75gold and blue keys which sell at 200gold. Both of these are fairly regular drops. Powerful giants drop iron and brass on occasion. They die easy and they drop Green Passes of Death Valley, which are fairly valuable.

At later RC levels you will want to kill blood monks. With high str, or a self healing class, they won't give you too much trouble, and these is usually a party hunting them somewhere - especially for white clans.

At low RL levels you will want to kill lightning disciples. They miss quite a lot, especially if you can get up close to them. Hunt them in your first social map (Zhengzhou or Shi Zhang) if you can, because although they are in the next map, the chance for PK is always high in the first area of the first pk maps. Hunt them until you can move on to blood wolf riders. This is another popular party mob.

At RL5 you can start hunting bears, which will last you until RL10-11. Hunt either small bears or big bears, but do not hunt the normal ones. Normal bears are cursed. They add like 5 at a time, and pull big bears into it too, where as small and big bears won't call for back-up. Small and Big bears also seem to have lower hit rates. So hunt small bears until they go green, then switch to big. With high STR hunt bears is a piece of cake. Also good for nukers as they are fairly slow. There are multiple areas for bears, in case pk becomes problematic for you.

At RL10-RL12 head in the Conqueror's Cave in Blood Plain. Make sure to get some herbs from the surrending chests. They combat the posion that can affect you inside. Once in here you'll notice that enemies drop Blood Essence very frequently, and often in sets of 2. The experience rates in here are also a good deal higher for the same level enemy. At RL11 a monk in jinan or datong could give you .18, but an enemy of the same color in CC will give you .23 or higher. If you are a STR user the CC is easier as a whole.

At about mid FD you start to run into clay soldiers which hit hard and take longer to kill, as well as usually having some manner of status effect. I believe this occurs around FD8 or 9. At this point head back out into Jinan or Datong and kill the demons men closer to the VoH gates. They drop VoH passes which are always in high demand. They also die fairly fast, however you won't see many other players around here.

At lower SM levels head back into the CC, and go to the second floor. Here you will find more human NPCs. Same as before, they go down fairly fast, drop good amounts of BE as well. Fight them until you hit more clay soilders.

By this point you should be approaching SM8-10. At this level head to Hangzhou or Nanchong. At this point you want to be after the blood zombies. They are THEE BEST mob to hunt. Good exp, die very quickly, no status effect attacks, low ext wounds, very VERY slow (prime for you nukers), and there are three levels of them (like blood monks, poisonous, vernemous), so you can hunt them until GB3. While I was there they dropped a blood mushroom, and a Lv3 elixer for me. From here you can go back to CC to the third floor and hunt more of the clan-human NPCs. You can also hunt the vangard mobs outside of the wild tower, or the deva mobs outside the mansion, to get their respective passes, which sell decently enough.

That's where my knowledge stops, I've only gotten to GB5 so far. If any of you have questions, let me know. Hope this helps some people out.

http://www.9dragonsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3589

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online