newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Sharing Stats : 9DR - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: February 1st, 2010, 8:39 pm

rojasd

Total Posts: 8
rojasd's Reps: 2
Ppl, I want u to know that I know posts about chi overflow forums but what I am gonna do is post my aproximate base stats (cause I hardly ever remember them) and explain certain kin of things that 9D take as The Truth and I is nothing but bull****.

Well, First of all I want u to know that my actual lvl is GB 6 and unless u have premium or something like that u will die getting from GB 5 to GB 6, oh that sux so much. GB is harder level ever known lol. As I said before, my lvl is GB 6 and mi stats by now go something like this:

Strenght: 207
Essence: 59
Wisdom: 14
Constitution (Penalty): 17
Dexerity: 97

I want to remark what I said before, don't make calculations, cause these are not the exact stats, I can't remember them.

Well, I wanna explain the How & Why of this stats.

At first, as everybody else, I started 9D as a really noob guy in this clazz of games. Maybe it's because I've played so much Mu Onlines that my brain got stuck at "casters need the most energy as possible". To hell with that, that bull**** too. So why do I say that and my Essence is still 59, the answer would be that, my level i so near to EC 6 chi restart that it's not worth to waste 1 of my 3 restarts. Morover, my grinding is still cool, though u may find a few problems with dungeon hunting ^^ but that can get fixed.

Why do I like that stats? Cause I can grind without having to medit over and over again. So, it's cool to have as much VE as u can, but be carefull, don't take my words as law and then blame me. U don't have to abuse of ur chi points. I think that 20 ess is alright too, but there's no problem if u stat ur char to 30 or 40. No more than that, and 50 is way too much, but u still grind great, as long as u put essence slower than gradually slow.

Having dexerity is important but, with 90 or 80 u should be doing fine till u get to 2nd role. And the most important stat till second role for us healers is Strenght; "WYF, we are casters" Yeah, but unfortunatelly this is a Kung-Fu game, and as far as u are no nuker, u will have to manage ur character with all sort of weapons ^^. I strongly recomend to get ur strenght as high as u can, always keeping in mind that other stats do exist, so some levels u will have to put all of ur chi points in strenght and in some other cases u'll have to put 1 on strenght 2 on ess, and one on dex, or maybe 1 on strenght and 3 on dex. So watch out!

And why do I have so low wis and cons. Well, cons is penalty, so I don't wanna waste 2 points to get a little more Lifetime. I think of dying young. LOL, just joking, that's not true, u won't die cause u get 14 cons, unless u get too much distracted lol. And u won't use wisdom as u are practicaly no chi kung player.

So, with that stats u should be alright.

Now, talking about weapong, I strongly recommend Axes, the are freaking strong, and their skills are way too fast. I won't talk about skills, cause that depends on your clan decision ^^ I'm BoT by the way.

Well, I think u should know how to manage with masteries, but I will tell u that u should put all of ur points in the axes masteries and then, the last 2 unlockable ones till EC. When u complete them, u can fool around with the other ones, cause in EC 6 u get full restart, but I wouldn't try that out, it's just a waste of time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I strongly recommend any healer to buff ur buffs to max level. Cause grinding is sooooo much easier that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I have something else to say, so now it's all up to u, I wish this post is greatly useful to u guys, and if u notice someting's missing, don't even dare telling me... hahahah, just joking, tell me as fast as u can so I correct the post ^^ and make as much questions as u want. I'll be here for u ppl.

Wish u luck, wish me luck too ^^ bb

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 7:49 am

adek1994

Total Posts: 133
adek1994's Reps: 21
Active User > 50 Posts
it's wrong!
healer build:
str - all the rest
ess - 14 (for EC relics, u have ve hat on FD12)
wis - 14 (for EC relics)
con - 14 (for EC relics, u have heal O.o)
dex - for wep +10

Now, we, healers, have BUFFS, on FD10 i have +19 str/dex +16 con/ess and +25 wis O.o then its better than using CHI POINTS ;]

plz yay for me xD

Posted: February 3rd, 2010, 12:26 pm

rojasd

Total Posts: 8
rojasd's Reps: 2
Of course I do, but I can almost grind with red mobs. So, it works great for me till I'm 2nd role

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online