taultunleashed logoA Guide to Collectibles! Conquering The Valleys! : 9Dragons - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

A Guide to Collectibles! Conquering The Valleys! : 9Dragons - Submissions

Posted: November 9th, 2007, 12:35 pm

tama
tama's Reps:
Credits 2 fsmmosite

Alright, so I've noticed one massive lack of a guide based on collectibles. One major problem I've had is working on these accursed collectible quests. You're all aware of the Conquering Death valley and Valley of hell are you not? If you too have worked on these, then by all means, you'll realize just what a pain they can be. So, to help people out , here's a list of items and what drops them. For simplicity, and size, I'm just going to list the different ones in the Valley of Hell quest instead of posting the same drops again. If the item is part of Both quests, It'll have a bold Hell by it so you know you'll need 10 of them and not just 5. So, without further delay, let's begin!

Death Valley

Blue Cotton Cloth Hell - Broken Blind Madmen. You know these annoying guys as the little madmen who suddenly turn into the crazy blue guys with floating daggers. Can be found near Xuanshan or Tigerfort Stronghold.

Dian Cang books- Found off of Monstrous blind madmen outside of the port village of Xuanshan. (Sp?)

Wooden Flute Hell - Found off of Twin iron brutes in the Hall of Ghosts. Basically, they're up above the blood monks. Big guys with a little guy on their shoulder, can't miss em.

Gunpowder- Ever light footed it to the port city? If you have, then you'll notice those little white funky guys called Poison Arrow archers. They drop the gunpowder I hear.

Iron plate- Found off of powerful giants. If you goto the Hall of ghosts and head down the little hill that branches off into the ravine below (all dirt brown kind of reddish with TONS of earthworm demons) you'll see a large castle. Giants are plentiful there, though be careful. They will zerg you without hesitation.

Buddhist beads- What else would drop these but monks? Granted these aren't your typical buddhist monks, but the Blood Monks are located in the Hall of ghosts near the end right before the White Sands. They wield scythes and need a better hair-do. Can't miss em.

Liquid Pouch- Ever seen those crazy mumbling hopping guys, the Black Confucionist? Well, they drop these little pouches. There are a nice amount of them found in the small ferry village to the north of the White Sands. Follow the coast up all the way north, turn left on the bridge. They're accompanied by Iron flowers and Drunken swordsmen. Thanks goes to Seawolf for this bit of information.

Silver Nugget- These are dropped by those pesky inebriated(sp?) Drunken Swordsman. Literally, the one armed man done it this time! Infact, him and his one armed comrades have 2 spawn spots. One is a small ferry like village down at the White Sands. If you follow the coast all the way north, you'll see a small bridge that leads to it. There's a few around there. If you want a more plentiful spot of him and his bretheren, then head to Northern death valley. Go in, down the hill, through the skull and they'll be the first mobs you come to. Can't miss em.

Golden Cotton Cloth- These drop from those crazy Zombie ladies, the Iron Flowers. Be careful as they hit hard and have some insane accuracy. Dodge doesn't do well against them and they're capable of nerve poisons or stuns. Depends on what the devs feel like during patch time =P. Anyways they can be found just beyond where the Drunken swordsmen are. Either the little ferry village in White sands OR in Northern Death Valley, just past the drunken swordsmen.

White Iron Fragments- These are a slightly common drop from the Frozen Iron Flowers. Think of it as the Iron flower's big sister, only meaner..And more HP. Again, found in the same spot as the Iron Flowers.

Small Case- Now I'm unsure of where these drop in the Valleys, but I hear this is found off of those Twin Brutes as a rare drop. However, I suggest an alternative. Goto the newbie city you're from, and there should be a mob there that drops them. For mount yanmo, it's the twinblade ladies. Offer the newbies there a fair amount of coinage, and it should be simple.

Silk Hell - Again off the crazy Broken Blind Madmen. I've noticed that usually when Silk drops the Blue cotton cloth also drops, though the former is usually more common.

Big Brass Plates- I'm uncertain, but I believe these are a rare drop off the Superior Giants. They can be found in Northern Death Valley, right down the hill. Basically, enter Death valley, go past the lightning shadow disciples, Turn left and head down the hill and viola, you're there!

Bronze PlateHell- These little annoying plates drop again off the Frozen Iron flowers. Not as common as white iron fragments, good luck in getting 5 of these.

Hell

Cracked Iron Cored Wood- Dropped by Various Crippled Demons. Deadly and Monstrous ones.

Small Scrap Iron- Stone Skinned Demons

Scrap Iron - Axe Head Demons

Blue Dragon Dagger- Four Armed Demons

Gold Rope- Blood Claws

Ring of Death valley- Blind (Weapon) Demon scouts

Liquor Jar- Blind (Weapon Demon) Warriors

Golden Belt- Blind (Weapon) Demon troopers

Silk Pouch- I believe this drops off of the Brigand Bao, he's where the White Sands meet the hall of ghosts on the hill up to where the blood monks are coming from port Xuanshan. I may be mistaken, if I am, any information is appreciated.

Thin Iron Plate- Stone Skinned Demons

Posted: November 10th, 2007, 3:34 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: November 11th, 2007, 5:04 am

whoisthat
whoisthat's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Big Brass Plates- I'm uncertain, but I believe these are a rare drop off the Superior Giants. They can be found in Northern Death Valley, right down the hill. Basically, enter Death valley, go past the lightning shadow disciples, Turn left and head down the hill and viola, you're there!

Change that to say Iron Flowers, one of the various 3 that there are, and I'll give this a /yay. Everythign else is credible.

Posted: November 11th, 2007, 2:06 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays 2 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Posted: December 19th, 2009, 10:09 pm

lucagaxyz

Total Posts: 27
lucagaxyz's Reps: 7
yay this is very detailed and helps but it would be more useful if you added guides to wildtower items and golden coins items

Posted: December 23rd, 2009, 5:17 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online