taultunleashed logo│æ[WARRIORS]æ│ Maximize your grind time : 9Dragons - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

│æ[WARRIORS]æ│ Maximize your grind time : 9Dragons - Submissions

Posted: July 23rd, 2014, 2:03 pm

matrix_leader

Total Posts: 2
matrix_leader's Reps: 0
Leveling is such a tedious task. Events are nice but usually not enough. You can use expensive experience cards on events, but in that case ever second counts. Leech parties aren't always gonna be accessible.

My suggestion is to invest in a 6/1k life leech ornament for your weapon (or higher) and a 3/1k VE (vital energy) leech hat (GL4 set I think). With this, as you grind away, you gain health and VE as you deal damage. And knowing you awesome people in this forum, you can deal major damage. This setup means less time meditating, less struggle and wasting time about being in a leech party, and no more wasting time tumbling through your bags to find those health pills. Less time wasted means more time you can fully utilize you expensive exp card and drop cards.

PS: this can work for other builds but I only tried it with the warrior and it works really well.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online