taultunleashed logoGuide to karma : 9Dragons - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Guide to karma : 9Dragons - Submissions

Posted: November 5th, 2007, 7:49 am

noone
noone's Reps:
This is not made by me, it made by my clan mate, but to protect him/her, identity can't be released. :-(

WHAT IS KARMA: Well it really isn't anything, it allows you the ability to use certain items and get cool snanzy titles but other than that karma effects nothing else in the game. There is no special bonus drop rate, there is not higher luck or hits hard. Nothing more than something that lets you were certain accessories. But those accessories can be quite sweet.

HOW DO I GET KARMA: Well before i go into that too deeply let me break it down(though everyone knows this i hope). There are two forms or Karma, bad and good. Now before I continue any further I need to explain the difference between the two. So we will start with the less popular Good Karma.

GOOD KARMA: Good karma is what you get for being, well, a good guy. With this Karma you get snazy little titles like "The Brave Heart"(the first title) and "Seeker of Attonment"(the last one). You also get to use gk relics, gk relics tend to give 2 attributes a bonus but neither is spectacular, like say con +5 and wis +5. Gk also lets you use Gk plates, which at about EC are supposable awesome. Good Karma and good karma artifacts are more geared toward balancing a character out rather than making it better in any one spot.

BAD KARMA: Bad karma is what you get for being well bad, no real other way to put it. You get the titles of "Dark Heart"(the first one) and "Minion of the Damned"(the last one). Bk lets you also use relics though they come at a cost. Bk relics tend to be more like str+13 con-5 and such. Bk relics and plates are used more toward defining a character, say pumping a lot into str and making high attribute builds.

Now back to getting karma: There are a few ways to achieve this goal. They are as follows. Trade karma, take karma, mob karma.

*Note* Dueling in Hefei in no way alters your karma points.

_IMPORTANT_: You can only get karma from someone 12 lvls below you ore 12 lvls above you, so if you are FD1 you can only get it from people in the range of RL1-SM1 no one else will give you karma.

TRADING KARMA: Trading karma is always an issue if it is with someone you don't exactly know, or trust, as many have just walked off after getting what they want. Now when you trade karma both parties check into the inn first(only someone stupid would not do that...). Next you both proceed out of the safe zone, then you decide who gets to kill the other first.** Now I must clarify YOU LOSE NO EXP OR BLOOD POINTS FROM THIS**. Then the person who died will revive and go kill the other person. Some people like to med first, and i would advise it if you are alone, but if you have friends with you then don't worry they should and most likely will help if anything goes wrong. From there after both parties have been killed the trade is over and can not take place again between the two players for an hour. ***Off topic again. If you are both of the same clan or just want gk you will need a mask(will discuss that later)*** You may trade with as many characters as you like but not the same one within an hour.

TAKING KARMA: Taking karma is really something that you shouldn't do, unless it is during the war and you are a gk user, then take away.(ONLY DURING THE WAR) Taking karma can be done many ways though only one way if you are after gk. You can simply pk random people and hope you get it, you can initiate a trade and run out or you can just go and kill people you know who have it. Now for gk the only way is to find a black (or white) clan member and well just kill them. NOW THIS IS HIGHLY LOOKED DOWN UPON (well, unless it a war so free for all).

MOB KARMA: The most tedious of all karma. You only get gk if you kill 100 mobs of white or higher, and you only get 1 gk. You also only get 1 bk if you mob 100 light blue mobs or lower. Not worth worrying about but for a complete guide it must be in here.

Picture of karma title and what amount need:

http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/62103

This is the ratio you would lose and gain if they were inside that 24 lvls.

http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/62104

And that is the ratio if they are outside that 24 lvls, either up or down.

http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/62106

*****This is not made by me, it made by my clan mate but I can't release their name, thanks for understanding and reading this guide****

*The image thing wont work so I posted link instead*

Posted: November 5th, 2007, 3:09 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: November 5th, 2007, 3:28 pm

smokedookee

Total Posts: 125
smokedookee's Reps: 1
Mod in Training
*EDIT* thinking on my answer to this one since you didnt make it.

Posted: January 26th, 2010, 3:04 am

adek1994

Total Posts: 133
adek1994's Reps: 21
Active User > 50 Posts
yay

Posted: May 6th, 2010, 10:26 am

nightwish00

Total Posts: 24
nightwish00's Reps: 14
can t u post new things that aren t posted
Have you heard of Blody Pain that s the point of be taking/trading karma
If u wanna get some karma then ask a low players [no matter lvl ] to put a mask that u will get 30 gk by killing him
for this u can say Yay

Posted: May 9th, 2010, 4:01 pm

mootje

Total Posts: 14
mootje's Reps: 9
nightwish00 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
can t u post new things that aren t posted
Have you heard of Blody Pain that s the point of be taking/trading karma
If u wanna get some karma then ask a low players [no matter lvl ] to put a mask that u will get 30 gk by killing him
for this u can say Yay

lol did u look at the the date this was posted. in those days the game was more about grinding and learning the story. it wasnt like what it now is, a pk fest for rich kids.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online