taultunleashed logoWarrior Building : 9Dragons - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Warrior Building : 9Dragons - Submissions

Posted: February 24th, 2008, 3:03 pm

gigargon
gigargon's Reps:
OK this a guide to building warriors i will start off how to build a warrior for grinding, then for pvp and the pros and cons of each build.

Str Build:Str builds are best for grind, and for high LvL pvp.
your Str should alway be top priority pump it till it maxes which for warrriors is around high GB. ess and wis at minimum for relics. con should be around..60-70 till u max str. Dex at the minimum requirement for weapons.

Pros: Good for grinding at FD+ since mobs tend to gank and hit harder so the def tend to help alot.

Cons: at lower lvls FD-Mid GB a well built dex warrior will most likely win unless u have the SM def skill

Dex: a good dex build is a bit Tricky..it involves lots of dex and con. str should be minimum for weapon requirement. dex and con should be built at 3:1 ratio (3 dex and 1 con per lvl) also to make a dex built warrior effective u must max all ur smashes or u wont do much dmg against stronger opponents:

Pros: great for pvp at lower lvls (also good for grinding at lower lvls) which is a must for the asura server since datong/jinan are where ppl pk the most.

Cons: not good for grinding at higher lvls. since mobs tend to be aggressive, and dodge only works on the mob ur targeting, also crit killing a mob will bring other mobs in the area to agro you.

Now for the Str/Dex debate. in my opinion at lower lvl pvp and grind dex is really good. but wen u get aroudn to high GB-FC dex isnt so good since ur str isnt really high, u will not deal alot of dmg and will recieve alot of dmg in pvp. some say that with really high dex str build cant hit u. well they can and wen they do hit it will hurt alot since they have alot better dmg. also they can last long enough to put in enough hits to kill u. since with a high con/str build they can outlast ur damage.

Posted: February 25th, 2008, 5:37 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: September 10th, 2009, 7:22 am

lordfurkan94

Total Posts: 6
lordfurkan94's Reps: 0
I have an gb4 warrior..i think it is very hard but shao l in warrior not that..they have got good and stronge weapons..(for warriors).Our gb swords for they are fd polearm enougf.This is very bad.Finally,Shaos are very stronge clan in the 9dragons

Posted: January 26th, 2010, 2:42 am

adek1994

Total Posts: 133
adek1994's Reps: 21
Active User > 50 Posts
yay

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online