taultunleashed logopixel-rec, keypress script/compiled, auto-click gg/xtrap byp : Archlord Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

pixel-rec, keypress script/compiled, auto-click gg/xtrap byp : Archlord Submissions

Posted: August 31st, 2007, 10:46 am

smokedookee

Total Posts: 125
smokedookee's Reps: 1
Mod in Training
remember JoyToKey.exe? making JoyToKey.exe the name of your compiled autoit/whatever keypress, pixel rec, auto-click would bypass gameguard and allow you to macro.

gameguard and xtrap caught on to this a while back. well, use Pinnacle.exe instead. completely undected by gg and xtrap. its quite simple, but it works, and i think is worth some tubucks as this is for ALL games.

i'm pretty sure it works around other anti-cheats also, as the reason it bypasses, its the driver name of a certain keyboard/joystick/mouse. i'll go ahead and attach my 2moons loot bot for Summoner class that uses the Pinnacle.exe method.

its very simple, just compiled autoit script written focus the 2moons window, doesnt matter if its windowed or what resolution it is if it is windowed.

it then presses the 9 key, which is the respected slot i keep my summon pet skill in, and then proceeds to press the space bar continuesly. you're guaranteed to keep picking up gold even when your loot is full. also, you dont look like some afk'ing summoner @sshole, cause you are actually moving.

the resummoning of the pet insures its health doesnt get too low, and also makes you not look so afk. this, as i talked about earlier, uses naming the compiled .exe to Pinnacle, bypasses GameGuard, even up to the newest revs.

simply name your auto-clicker, macro, whatever to Pinnacle.exe :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: September 1st, 2007, 12:11 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: September 8th, 2007, 2:36 pm

dermal
dermal's Reps:
just tried this out after scanning with misc programs for malicious software, its safe.
and it works great in 2moons! my character is picking up gold and recasting his summon after i put it into slot 9.

yay.

thanks for original poster!

Posted: September 8th, 2007, 5:36 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
can we get one more yay also be careful to check for a virus.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online