blue large dot

AC - Asheron's Call Plan for the Future : AC News

Posted: January 10th, 2008, 8:48 am

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
While trawling Turbines forums I came across an interesting (and typically mysterious) post from Frelorn about Turbines plans for the 100th Content Update, which will happen this year - and of course further evidence that the sky is not in fact falling. This is a huge milestone, unprecedented by any game company! This is what he had to say:

In another thread from earlier today the question came up about what we have planned for the future, more specifically this year. So after meeting with the team, they are forcing me to give you all a little sneak peek at what the team is busy working on.

There is a very special milestone upcoming for Asheron's Call and Turbine upcoming this year, as some of you may know. This is something that has not been accomplished by any other game or game company as far as we know. During this year, Asheron's Call will have its 100th content update! This is something we want to celebrate with our players. This is something truly special that need to be marked by a truly special event.

What we have planned for everyone is still in early development, and as time goes on we will begin discussing this special occasion in much more detail, but for now I will leave you all with something to think about and discuss.

With the 100th update, one of our goals is to implement a new faction system into Asheron's Call. Now before you ask, we are not at the point yet to share more details, but when that time does come, we will let everyone know. This is just a little teaser to let everyone know we do have goals and we do have plans going forward.
The cake is a Lie!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online