blue large dot

AC - Weekly Update 5/29/07 : AC News

Posted: May 30th, 2007, 12:06 pm

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hello there and welcome to the 5/29 edition of the weekly update!

This week the team is working on things for the June update. This includes putting the finishing touches on any documents pertaining to the June event, as well as getting things implemented on our internal servers. This is also the time when the team starts getting things rolling for July event.

Right now we do not really have anything to update you on regarding the server issues. We are still trying to track down the exact cause of the issues. As always, if we get any more information we will pass it along. I can say at this point Severlin, and those helping him out, are ready to pull their hair out. They are spending nearly all of their available time trying to track down the cause.

Some people have asked if it possible for us to schedule and post a series of live events for those folks who want a guarantee of getting to try out one of our new Live event reward weapons. As of right now, mostly due to short notice, we cannot put up an official schedule for these events. The team is doing as many of these events as they can, and will continue to do so going forward. These events are being run during all times of the day and night across all servers, so please be patient. We are doing our very best trying to make sure that everyone who wants to get access to these weapons can do so. I will investigate the possibility of getting some events scheduled for next month, but please keep in mind that depending on how busy things get, we may be limited to only a few scheduled events.

You all may have noticed the change to the news page on the launcher. Thanks to our very nice Web Dev team and a little guidance from me, we are seeing the first of what we hope are many changes and improvements to the user experience. This was just the first small step. In the coming months we are planning on more changes to the launcher and its functionality.

That is about it for this week. Everyone have a great week and see you all in Dereth!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online