Posted: September 19th, 2006, 6:48 am

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
From www.egamefo.com

http://acvault.ign.com/fullstory.php?id=21249

Hello there everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend.

Let’s get right into this weeks update.

This week the team is working on implementation of things going in for the October event. That means seeing what they dreamt up live and in living color. This is when the fun begins as we get to see for the first time some of the ideas that were previously just on paper. The testing and balance for these things also begin this week as part of what is seen for the first time.

It seems from most accounts that the random raids that went off over the weekend went over well. From the Tanada Clan raids to random objects roaming the landscape, fun was had by all involved. IN the coming weeks we will be continuing to have these events aimed at players having fun. Some things may change, while others stay the same. The only thing I regret about these events is that I did not get to take part in any as a player.

I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Massive Magazine launches this week on the 19th featuring Asheron’s Call on the back cover. Make sure to hit your local newsstand or bookstore and pick up a copy. I will be picking up a few copies for myself and the team when the time comes.

Last but not least I would like to put out a gentle reminder about personal attacks here of the forums. While I understand and appreciate people being passionate about the things they believe in related to Asheron’s Call, being passionate does not justify personally attacking other posters here on the forums. Please remember to keep all discussion civil, or it may result in a ban or the locking of a thread. All this requires is a little common sense and courtesy, and we can all be happy and get along here.

That’s about it for now. Everyone have a great week and see you all in Dereth!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online