newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Have your good exploits all been fixed? : AC Submissions

Posted: April 21st, 2009, 1:17 pm

ridiculoussn

Total Posts: 2
ridiculoussn's Reps: 2
Here's what I've got. Probably have more if I rack my brain to remember the tricks I used before I decided to take a break.

1:
the speed run below, you can tell you're running faster on your screen and for other people it looks like you're teleporting and running in circles.

I use C then > then ^ in rapid succession, if i plan on needing to turn left (you can't turn right while running like this)

I use Z then < then ^ in rapid succession if i plan on needing to turn right.

after some practice you can easily make this a habit.

These keystrokes are also the same you should use in a powerslide for casting.

2:
the incorporation of a fourth keystroke, x, into the above powerslide, enables you to appear to be strafing in circles and teleporting on other people's screen while on your own screen it looks like a normal powerslide. (primarily used for casting, can make your speed run look different too)

simply preform #1's keystrokes and then tap X right as you begin to slide. don't hold it.

ex:cast, then press and hold C > ^ in order, and then while holding those three keys, press and release(tap) x.

easily visible while usnig dual client in windowed mode. need to be able to press the appropriate keys quickly.

3:
climbing wall spells

immediately after you cast a wall spell, charge jump and when it's maybe 1/3-3/8ths full, release. you should already be aim at the center bolt.

It's easier to get started if you're perched on something. You can continue on to 2nd and more wall spells, getting higher and higher. pm me for details if this is not known and I can set up an ingame viewing. I have screenshots somewhere of me perched on top of red room, where the rippers spawn, as well as up where the tusker throwers spawn in bobo boss room.

4:
multiple "level 7 volley" bolts hitting the same target

first, you must be (for reference) facing and standing close to (a couple steps back) the front of your target (the direction he's looking in). you cast and powerslide(using forward, not back to slide) in a circle around your target and runcast (by tapping x near the end of the purple blob's life)the spell tangent to the circle (perpendicular to your target's [referenced] line of sight) using a level 7 volley spell(different than the wall spells in #3),

timed perfectly, all 5 bolts can hit. regularly easy to get 3 of 5 bolts to hit.

only downside is target must be stationary.

pm for ingame viewing / better details

5:
i have, in recent years, been unable to crash a landblock with portals or the GW monster spawn trick. I have screenshots of almost an entire radar of orange in GW and nothing. I wrote a macro to use portal gems at .01 second intervals, and nothing. Just an update on crashability of landblocks

Posted: April 21st, 2009, 1:26 pm

ridiculoussn

Total Posts: 2
ridiculoussn's Reps: 2
6:
easier method of holding (delay casting) a spell indefinitely

begin casting and then hold down the turn key in the desired direction. don't let go until you're ready to release.when you have turned about 45 degrees away from your target, simply start tapping the opposite turn direction so that you stay turned within 30-60 degrees away from your target, all while never releasing the original direction's key. When you want to release, just let go of your original turn key and begin holding the opposite direction instead of tapping it, turn back to the target, turn past the target to ~45degrees, then stop turning that way and turn in the original direction and stop when facing your target. Your spell should have been released. You can watch for your hourglass to disappear to see if you've messed up.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online