taultunleashed logoAtlantica Exploit - Using Commodity Box for your own Profit. : Atlantica Online Exploits - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Atlantica Exploit - Using Commodity Box for your own Profit. : Atlantica Online Exploits - Page 2

Posted: June 10th, 2009, 1:28 am

nyuujaku

Total Posts: 5
nyuujaku's Reps: 2
i agree with romi55. when i first started, i maxed out all commodity boxes i got for growth vials (since my mercs were maxed on beg skills), but it NEVER works with int/adv boxes. even with maxed skills on all mercs, the int/adv would still randomly give a skill book. now, this guide by mike005 would be a great help to you if you ever want to try a different approach: (http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... lions.html). im allowed to link to other people's posts, right? i just found the guide really nice and wanted to share :D

Posted: June 17th, 2009, 5:44 pm

sharkyscape

Total Posts: 1
sharkyscape's Reps: 1
i can make over 2m in just a few mins easily but im not giving out my secret

Posted: June 17th, 2009, 6:16 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
What as the point of your post sharkyscape other than sayin that you are just leeching from the site when others are trying to make it better.

Posted: June 20th, 2009, 12:37 pm

xdbzx

xdbzx's Reps: 4
after this new patch, i ve tryied but i keep geting all kinds of books so i think they have removed this bug :cry:

Posted: June 22nd, 2009, 11:53 am

theonlyone652089

Total Posts: 52
theonlyone652089's Reps: 10
Active User > 50 Posts
its still working.

Posted: August 2nd, 2010, 11:11 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yea still working for me.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: August 19th, 2010, 3:24 am

wilzcool

wilzcool's Reps: 5
it's working only in beginner level..

Posted: November 5th, 2013, 5:32 am

mast3r

Total Posts: 7
mast3r's Reps: 8
Good, i will try :)
but anyway.. my posting deleted, i don't know why ?? but if you want bug.. please message ME on skype : sempena.semp :) i have bug :)

Posted: November 6th, 2013, 6:35 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Sorry we dont allow PM me for bug info, good price.

Either post it or we'll all move on.

Posted: November 6th, 2013, 12:00 pm

mast3r

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Sorry we dont allow PM me for bug info, good price.

Either post it or we'll all move on.

owh ok i'm sorry for that's ...i don't know :)
and i want ask somethink, can i make a new posting ?? i get new trick on atlantica ?

Posted: November 8th, 2013, 6:11 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Go 4 it!

Posted: November 8th, 2013, 11:37 am

mast3r

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Go 4 it!

1 hour i search button to make new posting but i don't find it :( where the button or how to make new posting ?? i just want share about Tips and Trick to know Equip "+0" or "+" when personal crafting. sorry i'm newbie :P

Posted: November 9th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Non premium can only post here:

http://www.taultunleashed.com/atlantica ... bmissions/

Posted: July 3rd, 2014, 2:57 am

firefoxbird

Total Posts: 1
firefoxbird's Reps: 0
pwnspawn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well as far as boxes go in Atlantica, the results are told to be totally random. Well that is not actually the case.

For example, when you first start the game, where you undergo the 3 fairy quests, you get 1 spirit weapon box. If you have 3 mercs like archer/sword/sword at that case, you won't get a spear or a staff, gun etc. It'll give you what you can use at that stage.

Carrying that thought forward it is possible to exploit the random chances of most boxes. I have not yet tried this with other boxes, so I'll just give what I have discovered on Commodity Boxes. It is better explained with examples so here I go.

Let's assume you have 3 Mercs again: spearman, sword, and shaman. And let's assume they're lvl 10, which grants them 9 skill points to use(They all start with a lvl 1 skill). Now we know Commodity Boxes on beginner level give basic beginner skills and growth vials. What I mean by basic beginner skills is that they don't give Chaos Wind or Guard Dispel for example.

Now how this works is, if I teach lvl 10 Blessing of Life at shaman and lvl 10 Lightning Spear on spearman, leaving them with 0 skill points each, while the swordman has 9 unused skill points and lvl 1 in Flaming Sword which he had from the start when you recruited him. Now when I open a Commodity Box of beginner quality, what happens is that I either get a Flaming Sword (beg) book, or a growth vial (beg). I can open 100 boxes and the results won't change. I'll always get a flaming sword book or a growth vial, always.

You may think, Ok this sounds helpful but it's not that great, beginner books don't even cost that much, but let's continue.

I'll show a second case before we move further.

If you use the skill points of both swordman and spearman and leave shaman with free skill points, you'll get 4 results when you open the commodity box. Growth vial, blessing of life AND hex of darkness AND brutal will. That's because commodity box (beg) offers 3 different shaman skills. I'm just telling this because I don't want you to be surprised when you try this exploit on shaman hoping to get only blessing of life.

So basically, if you can alter the results to your own benefit, you can get some profit from it.

When I first discovered this, flaming sword book costes were really high at the market, like 4.5k each. And each commodity box was 500gold. That's like 4k profit for a right click. For a beginner, that's a lot of money in just 100 right clicks.

Carrying the thought even further, imagine you do this at Lvl 40+ with Commodity box of advanced level where some books cost 700k each. Yes, that's right, you can stop searching for goncourt and try this for a change.,

Be wary tho as a commodity box of higher level can give more than 1 book for a single kind of merc like on my previous example of the shaman (yes that's the reason I gave that example)

I have not yet tried this on Commodity Boxes of higher quality because I'm kind of new to the game, but I've proven that it works 100% with (beg) quality.

And yet again, I've not been able to work this off with the book boxes I got from Goncourt. So that's why the title says Commodity Box, not just any box.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry that this is my first guide ever and kind of disorganised, probably including language errors since english isn't my main language. Still, I wish this will be helpful for some. Just try to not mess up with the market much :)

Great TOturial

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online