taultunleashed logoAtlantica Online Guides - Ornate Treasure Maps : Atlantica Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Atlantica Online Guides - Ornate Treasure Maps : Atlantica Online General Discussions

Posted: April 16th, 2009, 11:19 am

guymandude

Total Posts: 1
guymandude's Reps: 0
Ornate Treasure Maps cost between 15k-25k on the Market. Depends on the times. Here's a list of what they spawn.

3x Cultural Box (Chance to recieve from 200k-3m or more in some cases. Talk to Howard to sell the contents)
2x Red/Blue Enchant Box (beg/int/adv enchant stones, also beg/int accessory enchant)
2x Red Crystal Box (15x Ashen, 1x Redemption, or 1x Pheonix)
2x Blue Crystal Box (15x Ashen, 1x Dragon, or 1x Giant)
1x Warrior's Sign
1x Still-beating Heart
1x Ghost Mask
1x Gilgamesh Sword Shard
1x Gold Dragon Scale
2x Growth Potion Adv

Credit Demon for list above.

It takes 5 minutes after opening a Treasure Map for it to spawn. When it spawns you must fight it (don't worry...It's just plain wood, no "simulate"s or anything like that) using up 1 stamina. The Treasure Box will stay there for 1 minute after spawning, then it will be gone forever.

The items that spawn the most often are Warrior's Sign, Ghost Mask, Gilgamesh Sword Shard, and Gold Dragon Scale. At least, they do in my experience. The Cultural boxes, Red/Blue Crystal boxes, and Enchant boxes cannot be sold on the market, however, their contents can. I used to be able to get 1 day Merc Rooms from it but I've not been able to find one in 80+ maps, so I'm forced to conclude they no longer spawn from them.

Ornate Treasure Maps spawn everywhere, however, the places they're most likely to spawn at are:

Northeast Asia:
Anywhere in Japan
Near Harbin
Near Chongqing
Near Shanghai
Near Pyongyang

Southeast Asia:
I do not believe they spawn here, since Old Maps usually only spawn here. I could be wrong, but in all my 500+ maps I have not had one Ornate Treasure Map spawn here.

Southern Europe:
Near Berne (either around X:1200, Y:450; or X:500, Y:450)
Near Istanbul
I have had the most spawns in Southern Europe.

Southwest Asia:
Near Baghdad (usually around X:2650, Y:1120)
Near Cairo (usually around X:2350, Y:250; easiest to use Baghdad to get there though)

Northern Europe:
Near Oslo
Near Moscow
Near Amsterdam

The trap with these things is when they land in North America. I strongly reccomend ignoring these, since by the time you are ready to enter North America Ornate Treasure Maps will be useless to you since you can find/use Golden City Treasure Maps. It's a good thing this area is the one with the least likelyhood of treasure spawns.

Once again, these are the places they are MOST LIKELY to spawn at. That means that it is very, very possible that they will spawn near a different city or area. I usually buy Ornate Treasure Maps in bunches of 20, since it doesn't use up TOO too much money, and by the time I've used up half I've more than tripled the amount I spent.

The thing about Treasure Maps is that they take TIME. If you are level 40-70 (maybe 80?) this is a GREAT way to make a few mils when you're sitting around waiting for something to do.

Posted: April 17th, 2009, 7:47 am

Tault_traveller

Total Posts: 6
Tault_traveller's Reps: 0
FYI: Merc Room Licences still drop - got 2 this morning, and they were 7 Day.

Posted: April 17th, 2009, 6:07 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: May 3rd, 2009, 3:40 am

amernian

Total Posts: 3
amernian's Reps: 0
It's not a secret or anything that the players do not know. IMO it is not really worth the time traveling all over the game unless you have a teleportation license

Posted: July 3rd, 2009, 4:37 pm

aurron

Total Posts: 8
aurron's Reps: 0
yeah this is nice i have a simaler way with the cheap maps

Posted: July 10th, 2009, 12:00 am

aurron

Total Posts: 8
aurron's Reps: 0
also u can get heydra claws aswell

Posted: July 10th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moving this to confirmed and also aurron want to post your way for the community to enjoy.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online