taultunleashed logoQuestion About Atlantica Bots : Atlantica Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Question About Atlantica Bots : Atlantica Online General Discussions

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 12:38 pm

warmax11

Total Posts: 93
warmax11's Reps: 19
Active User > 50 Posts
are they updated regularaly? or are they non working bots? and do they get updated after every patch

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 3:05 pm

Perfectworlder

Total Posts: 272
Perfectworlder's Reps: 27
premium
Well im mainly the mod for the section of aion. (Well im trying). Anyways just submit information for atlantica. AKA make a guide with pics and submit it and then that should help towards you getting premium.

Posted: July 21st, 2009, 6:57 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well your doing a nice job perfectworlder.

Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 5:31 pm

warmax11

Total Posts: 93
warmax11's Reps: 19
Active User > 50 Posts
Perfectworlder (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well im mainly the mod for the section of aion. (Well im trying). Anyways just submit information for atlantica. AKA make a guide with pics and submit it and then that should help towards you getting premium.

Thanks for the info perfect that answered my question :D

Posted: August 30th, 2009, 1:56 am

em0girl666

Total Posts: 17
em0girl666's Reps: 6
um im afraid that after i do all this work to get to premium member at the end i wont know how to set up the bot
i came across TheOnlyOne's bot and i was just like "dfjasjdfds wtf am i suppose to do now!!!"
so yeah....... =[
*cries*

Posted: October 6th, 2009, 7:35 am

shadow_drinker

Total Posts: 12
shadow_drinker's Reps: 0
premium
I did used TheOnlyOne bot and I can assure you it is working as intended, the problem right now is that you have to manually put many of the memory values by yourself so it's kinda restrictive to newbies in programming although he released a few tutorials that are most helpful :)

sorry if it was offtopic but i felt some players might think wrongly of TheOnlyOne bot which i consider a great piece of software, even if not perfect :)

also, about getting premium, I'm a new member here but as far as i've read it's mainly about either paying or contributing to the development of the site by doing either a good guide, a good list of hints or nearly anything else that help other players :)

Posted: October 8th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea its not hard to join the site. Donate, do 300+ posts, or share something. Really easy.

Posted: January 2nd, 2010, 7:51 pm

eberly54345

Total Posts: 25
eberly54345's Reps: 6
it is very easy to get membership. by me telling you its easy im working towards it. most generous and helpful site i know.

Posted: January 6th, 2010, 1:24 am

theonlyone652089

Total Posts: 52
theonlyone652089's Reps: 10
Active User > 50 Posts
Well my Bot is updated as often as i use it, and everyone is welcome to post the Memory.ini they made so its faster after patches to update them.

So far its a little problematic as Atlantica got the German Release which has a different patch history and so the Memory Values are different for them and a bunch of functions are not included (as its behind in patches, no idea why they can't make it the same patch).

However, so far the Project keeps growing, from time to time a function gets just outdated as i don't work on it, and patches change it too much so they don't work anymore.

But most parts are just plain memory values, which are all Cheat Engine friendly, and with the instructions and videos everyone should be able to get them.

If someone is able to make the Memory Addresses easier to track / update, i am gratefull for every feedback as its really the most work to set the memory values right (especially as atlantica tends to get patches quite often which change Memory, most other games i know don't change like that).

Currently a Waypoint System to automatic Quest Runs is in work, while its a Big Addon and theirs still a lot to do for it.

Bot is v0.N2 right now, download it in my signature in elitepvp forum.
If more peops use it and help each other to set it up, the project can develop faster and grow in functions (even if i just work on it in freetime).

BOT DOWNLOAD LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online