taultunleashed logoAtlantica Guides - Crafting Guide : Atlantica Online Guides | Free ATL Guides
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Atlantica Guides - Crafting Guide : Atlantica Online Guides | Free ATL Guides

Posted: January 1st, 2009, 9:19 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
There is a lot of things to think about when you start crafting items. You must think about the long term of your crafting ability. Things like, will I craft certain weapons? will I craft rings? What is most profitable crafting item to sell? And there are many more things to ask. I will try to simplify it for you though. Have you thought about your final formation? That may determine your your crafting desires. You can craft as many and whatever you want but focusing on 1-3 abilities is recommended. Before you start crafting these are the questions you need to think about when starting a crafting career. Obviously whatever lineup you have chosen will have in most cases multiple weapon types and most definitely armor types. At higher levels your gears are craft only so getting a high crafting level in what types of gears you need is a good idea!

Most Profitable Crafting Types!

Some of the more profitable types of crafting are RINGS and CRYSTALS especially early in the game. I have made millions selling rings and crystals for 20k and 100K+ respectfully. And it only really takes maybe 15-30 minutes to create a batch of 15 and either sold or enchanted for higher level and equip on your mercs or hero. If you are going to be a ring crafter its a great idea to be a crystal enchanter. You cannot enchant rings without certain crystals. And as far as I know crystals are very rare and I wonder if they even drop at all. So as you can see people have no choice but to buy at the market which equals you a ton of money!

Above picture is a skill trainer, once you get to the point where you can upgrade your skill will turn orange. You then can come to this trainer and upgrade your skills to the next level or several levels depending on how many points you have accumulated. The more levels you upgrade the higher level items that you can start crafting. Skill trainers only allow you to upgrade to level 10 where you will then have 2 other options to continue upgrading your craft level.

Learn from other players (recommended)

You can find crafters of higher levels on the community craft list or by shouts in game that are constantly being sent by others. You have the ability to teach skills to others also by shouting in the world chat also. High level crafters will get bonus points for teaching your crafting levels and you will also get points for teaching others also. This is a win win situation for everyone. When you find someone that you want to teach crafting or you want to learn crafting from you must be lower level than them. If this is the case then you can add them to friends list and they/you can click actions in the whisper window of your newly added friend and click actions–> share info. Then you can locate what you want to teach or the other person will find what you need to learn and then share the information with you.

Wandering Crafting NPC’s (Last Resort)

There are wandering NPC’s that you can learn skill levels from. You will have to pay money for each upgrade from them which becomes very inconvenient if you have a lot of levels that you need to upgrade to. Another inconvenience is that its very difficult to locate these NCP’s much less the one that you need to find for your particular craft upgrade. If you are the highest level in the game for a certain area you are limited to upgrading your craft this way. But more often than not you will not be and you can upgrade free and easy from someones else’s work. Once you hit level 10 go out there and start teaching crafting to gain points… use world chat as much as you can also, it only costs 1k gold so its cheap!

Feel free to post these articles anywhere you wish but plz keep the http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com link active and give me credit.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Corey_Morehouse

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: January 2nd, 2009, 10:46 pm

ophidian

Total Posts: 282
ophidian's Reps: 13
Lifetime Member (Guides)
premium
I am going to append this crafting guide because it's brief.

There are additional things you should know about crafting. Some weapons and armor are CRAFT ONLY which means they fetch a NICE price when you get there. It's worth spending time and crafting up to those levels.

Some notes

- learn learn learn learn from a player. Goto Community -> Artisans and select a craft. Ask the player NICELY if they will teach you the first level of the craft. The teacher actually gains experience for helping you. One guy upgraded my axes and was happy to because he was being equally rewarded.

- Not all items you craft start at 0. You can craft a +5 axe. In fact if you crafted 15 axes they may ALL be +5. It is ENTIRELY random and NOT based on skill. I made batches of 15 axes through my early time before finding out the next tip.

- You can gain LARGE amounts of crafting experience by breaking down items. This will require a hammer and a high level item. For example, I bought an item off the market for 55k + 1.5k for the hammer. I broke the item down and gained 1000 crafting experience. During the low levels this can be extremely helpful if you have extra money to spend on it. I quickly made my way from 1-14 as fast as my teacher had willpower.

- Remember those items you broke down? It's not all loss. You can recover some of the loss by selling the resulting elements on the market. I personally suggest using this method for armor/weapon crafting if you have the extra money.

- Almost all crafting specialties are profitable. You might say well "food isn't profitable" but at higher levels it actually is. Higher level players don't wanna sit on their !@#$%^&* and wait for HP/MP to come back. Food that gives HP/MP bonuses without costing a lot of Will or ANY Will are generally profitable. Just do some research on the markets.

Ophidian

Posted: April 15th, 2009, 11:32 pm

sininja1

Total Posts: 3
sininja1's Reps: 1
To all Viewers:
Never craft armor...Even though it may be the most common BUT
When u craft lvl 80 armors u make a lost...Pretty Sad XD

Posted: June 9th, 2009, 11:02 am

franksta4

Total Posts: 4
franksta4's Reps: 1
cool

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online