taultunleashed logoAtlantica Guides - How to earn million golds each day! : Atlantica Online Guides | Free ATL Guides - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Atlantica Guides - How to earn million golds each day! : Atlantica Online Guides | Free ATL Guides - Page 2

Posted: February 5th, 2009, 10:58 am

theonlyone652089

Total Posts: 52
theonlyone652089's Reps: 10
Active User > 50 Posts
The Box Limit is more or less non existing as you can give it to another account (per email) with low lvl account, than open them, lvl up and go for more (as it resets with lvl up).

However you can really make much money, but not for long if people get this to work more and more, prices of material will adjust and than its not profitable anymore.

Beside that you can easy make a lot money with just buying and selling items in the market, ofcourse you need to know the prices of the expensive stuff.

+As an extra i was working on a script to make a "Market Bot" that just buys in some Items and sell thems, so it can actually do the Open Boxes and sell the Material, but its actually more work than first thought and as im not working on it anymore (as i just skipped it and simply introduced the "auto buy" function not working on the extra stuff) i concentrate more on the Bot itself, finding some Memory values, fixing bugs and much more.

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 3:18 pm

tengkurus

Total Posts: 2
tengkurus's Reps: 1
thx entrap for ur guide.. it's very usefull for newbie like me :D

Posted: February 16th, 2009, 7:20 pm

kupitai

Total Posts: 4
kupitai's Reps: 1
i like ur guide n all n i tested it yes i made a few profits but which material box thats making that 5mill of yours lolz

Posted: February 17th, 2009, 9:50 am

olah92

olah92's Reps: 0
definite YAY! Very nice guide, great for newbs.

Posted: February 18th, 2009, 12:22 pm

yoshistrider

yoshistrider's Reps: 0
Works great! Thanks alot! =D

(yay)

Posted: February 18th, 2009, 9:32 pm

feederfish

feederfish's Reps: 1
thanks

Posted: February 19th, 2009, 12:04 am

cicciopiu

cicciopiu's Reps: 0
If i can I wanna add a little hint:

Don't low down the damn material price!!!!

Many and many n00bs !@#$%^&* are destrying the economy ingame <_<

the damn nerd open the box rate the material price and low it down to sell it quickly... NO DAMN!

Example: you open a box, obtain 20 topaz, rate it you c the lower price is 400 gold.
I know wot u all will think: "I wanna sell my material i have to display first let me lower down the price!" and you put 350 gold... NO DAMN!
Even if you put 400 gold you will be listed for FIRST! I dont want to say ya you have to sell it at the same price, but at least sell it at 399. So after 50 players who are selling topaz the price would be 350.. and not 20!!!!!
At the moment ther are materials at fixed price of 40.000 that are selling at 900... its absurd... and make the life of hilvl crafter TOO damn easy couse if you go take a look at the hilvl equipement the price are NOT lowerin even if the material are cheap, makin rich even more richer exploiting YOUR work!

Posted: February 19th, 2009, 1:42 am

theonlyone652089

Active User > 50 Posts
Thing is that it doesnt matter if you sell your Material for 350 or 400, ofcourse peops understand your point, but its pretty junky too, because its actually the goal to get the materials down to a price where they cost not much, and "high lvl" crafters need a little other things than some random Topaz to craft the items and that items are incredible expensive to make, and Frozen Equip for example isnt worth crafting as you just lose money or earn nearly nothing.

Beside that the problem is too that the Materials are way to easy to get millions of, you will have so much Material Boxes and you get so much Mats during normal grinds, just farm a random place for like 7 days, you will end with 10.000 of some materials.

Just as an example, i was grinding for Brown Yetis for 7 days, and i ended with like 14.000 Big Slab of Lumber, so ofcourse prices go down, as with such a big number its not that they will sell instantly, peops are forced to go under that and if its just 1 gold, everyone will still buy the big number, simply because its not worth not buy the 1 Big Slab that is just 1 gold under the big price, its simply psychology.

So the "small" numbers doesnt matter, if 1 topaz goes for 20 gold it will be sold in just a number of seonds, if not nobody needs them anyway, the big numbers are important in market, if someone puts in 10.000 Topaz for 20 gold, nobody else will sell Topaz in the market, simply because i can sell my stuff fix for 10g and dont waste a slot in my market.

So final word:

Ignore the noobs, as long as they just put in random numbers it doesnt matter, the only important part are the "big" numbers in the market, and they determine the real price of items not the small fishies (actual like in Real life).

Posted: March 10th, 2009, 2:40 pm

cknox17

Total Posts: 1
cknox17's Reps: 0
Not that useful anymore. I'd probably end up wasting money =/

Material Boxes are now probably more expensive than the profit you get by selling the materials.

I'd give it a nay.

Posted: March 16th, 2009, 7:58 am

nakitokun

nakitokun's Reps: 0
hmm this dosent work for me i just get 100k-200k and i paid 300k to the box so i lost like 100k for doing that :S so no YAY for u

Posted: March 25th, 2009, 1:47 pm

toonz

Total Posts: 3
toonz's Reps: 0
I make about 40 million a day on 2 accounts doing this with Artisan level boxes. The trick is to stay below 4000 gold a box. On my server all it takes is a couple of dragon crystals or giant jewels to pop from the boxes and blammo you make bank. 90% of the other stuff I get sells very well and very quick netting me in the hundreds of thousands for stacks of items.

Posted: March 27th, 2009, 1:19 pm

shqiptari

Total Posts: 6
shqiptari's Reps: 1
there is a rumor that you can dupe items. you can trade and get disconectet and the items duplicate something like that. any know if that is true and how it work.

Posted: March 27th, 2009, 9:43 pm

theonlyone652089

Active User > 50 Posts
In most games something like that can work.

If you trade an Item and press Accept on both sides it takes like 2secs till the trade actually "happens".

So the trick is that the Server goes into Maintance in exactly that time frame, so hopefully it will give the item away, and you still have it in your Inventory.

However, dupes like that can only work if the Database in the Server is pretty bad and the Items dont use "ID's" to identify them, so the Server will detect Items with the same "ID" and simply remove them (or report the Account and GM will bann you if they see you duped items).

So i cant say if that works, but its a common way to "dupe" items in Games till the beginning of History.

So how can you get the timing right for trading?

An idea could be to meet with a friend if you know the server will go down (or with another account of yourself).
Than if it reads something like 1minute, just have a Script trade items back all the time, so you switch the item around between your 2 accounts, and hopefully get into the small time frame where the trick "might" work, but its still a unlickly thing.

Beside that its hard to see a dupe right now, maybe it works with Email the same way, so you send an Email directly before a Server Down.
As Atlantica cant have dropped Items thats a idea that cant work, so dropping and repick items.

Posted: March 30th, 2009, 7:22 am

shqiptari

Total Posts: 6
shqiptari's Reps: 1
thanks for the info man :P

Posted: April 5th, 2009, 10:16 am

kaineb00n

kaineb00n's Reps: 0
yay

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online