taultunleashed logoAtlantica Guides - Money tip: Merc recruiting boxes rewards : Atlantica Online Guides | Free ATL Guides
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Atlantica Guides - Money tip: Merc recruiting boxes rewards : Atlantica Online Guides | Free ATL Guides

Posted: August 26th, 2009, 8:14 pm

unrealdj
unrealdj's Reps:
If your anything like me maybe some of you hate crafting....hate using the maps.... basically if your not fighting hard battles and winning money then this one will be for you.

Check the prices of sealed orbs at the market, find a merc that your able to do that quest for even if you did it already, and find one that has a price you like on it.

Now if you already did the merc's quest you can reset it. Go into lisences in the market, find Secrets of Time: (Merc name here).
Buy It.
Take that lisence to Hui Cao and the whole recruiting quest will be reset.
Hui Cao can be located by NPC livingstone outside bucarest.

for me as a beginner I got x10 the money I ever made at lvl 50 just buy re-doing the quest and selling the merc instead of keeping it this time, after re-doing the quest about 10 times I had all +5 gilga gear on all 9 of my people, weapons included. From gimp to bling.

I figured this would be a nice add cause unless you stumble upon it you won't even know you can re-do the quests. I read a "lot" online about the games I play and I almost missed it. Of course there is word of mouth too but there is only 12 active members in our guild so not many know much.

P.S. The earliest "big" boom one is re-doing witch quest and NOT picking the witch summon orb, pick the marionettes , you get 3 of them therefor you usually get about 50% more money. Check prices beforehand!! vary server to server.

I guess yay or nay but just posting cause I got alot of decent info on this site. This may have already been posted but I didn't see it but anyway. Enjoy ^^
P.S.S. you can start doing this as early as lvl 44 with BT, witch is 51.

Witch "can" be a 90 minute deal, meaning 15-ish million every 90 minutes. For that you'll need to know the items beforehand, monster info obtained, and have a tele lisence. Basically after you do witch one time the next time shouldnt be over 90 minutes in a party if you have all that.

If you prefer to do the quests over alone, you can use bewitching scrolls, and/or reinforcement scrolls. I went this route in the beginning so I could spam the quests 3-4 times a day without waiting around.

Posted: August 28th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: September 24th, 2009, 7:13 pm

loverbot

Total Posts: 10
loverbot's Reps: 2
Yay,many ppl use this tactique to obtain gold.

Posted: September 28th, 2009, 3:51 pm

blaster21

Total Posts: 5
blaster21's Reps: 1
i say yay, easy cash especially if you can do it fast

Posted: September 28th, 2009, 5:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Bump for more yays and nays

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 1:13 am

jcs308

Total Posts: 3
jcs308's Reps: 2
Yay to this. As other said, many people use this to make money. It's also good for experience gains too.

Posted: November 13th, 2009, 10:57 am

one_eyed_gimp

Total Posts: 2
one_eyed_gimp's Reps: 1
Yay, it works.

Posted: December 16th, 2009, 7:02 pm

dagrum

Total Posts: 9
dagrum's Reps: 7
Yay, works pretty well for me :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online