newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy $$$ Boxing Suggestions : Atlantica Online Submissions

Posted: February 1st, 2010, 1:35 pm

cronjo

Total Posts: 7
cronjo's Reps: 2
Since several people have brought up Boxing for making $$$ I thought I'd toss in my 2 cents worth of suggestions.

I have 3 accounts set up, 1 I use for quest completion and most of my crafting, but I do Box to make extra gold...Here's what I typically do.

First off your "Alternate" Account/s Have one character on each over lvl 30 and the others below. There's a Reason for this and I'll Explain it in a moment.

My Methods...

Goncourt: Since my Main account is the only one that really travels from place to place, beyond things I'll mention in a bit, I always do book trade in with him...The Boxes get mailed to an Alt Account, this one opens and markets the Top 2 Tier boxes, Ancient, and Medieval, and holds the Modern Book Boxes. If I happen to run across Goncourt randomly with my Main or he stumbles into a town where the Alt is, he can either Mail Back the Modern Boxes, or use them himself to acquire books for trade in without hogging a ton of inventory slots.

Material Boxes: These get Mailed to or traded to an Alt from what I collect on a third account who opens these, sells anything not of value to myself and trades or mails back the keeper stuff to my Main. This usually is Crystals I need to make Jewels for my own Mercs, or the Cultural boxes you sometimes get.

Beginner Gifts, while you are out on your main you can collect gifts, do this when ever you have your main account resting to regen hp/mana just flip through and check and see if anything is waiting, and list new market items if needed.

Fishing: Remember those characters lvl 30 or above? Well you know most of us sleep sometimes, and you can't really accept a bunch of newb gifts while afk, at least not without a bot that does it for you. So Here's what I do, I switch characters. Characters level 30 and above can fish, granted the higher your level (60,+ or 90+) the better we're not talking a main account here so lets just do what we can with what we can get easily, this is supposed to be easy money not work....
Ok Load these guys up on Fishing Poles and Bait, it'll cost you up front but it pays for itself in the long run. Have all your alt accounts and your main fish afk when ever you're at work, school, asleep etc. trade those points in once a day for Still-Beating Hearts, nothing else is really worth it in the long run unless your using it for crafting. Either list them with each account for the same price, or trade them all to one account and sell them. I know with my Main account alone I turn 30-60 million a day fishing.

Collections: So your building up $$$, and I know that as we go on we look for better mounts. Here's what I do, I have all my accounts "Fishers" stick low level mounts in the Mount books. Each have at least a Thoroughbred, Shire, Hackney. My Main has an Unarmed Elephant, Heavenly Horse, and a Uni to go with those. I save up points and buy Divine boxes to sell. With the Current Fishing Event it's not that difficult to get additional mounts for yourself or Alt Accounts via buying coupons or buying Atlas Ore. Yes it's up front cost, but the event isn't forever, I'm making an additional 4-9 million every 2 days just from having mounts in a mount book and trading in points, I open the boxes and sell the goodies, since some pieces sell for more than the individual boxes. In 30 days that's an additional 56 to 135 million on top of the 900 million to 1.8 billion I can make fishing each month. It's not a lot by comparison but it will generate enough to cover fishing supplies, and leave you a bit extra. If your dealing with Pointry on a daily basis anyways might as well milk all you can out of it.

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 4:57 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: February 14th, 2010, 6:06 am

boleinkrason

Total Posts: 4
boleinkrason's Reps: 1
I liked your suggestions. Tks.

Posted: March 2nd, 2010, 8:08 am

steakday

Total Posts: 7
steakday's Reps: 5
thnx.... definitely helpful

Posted: March 5th, 2010, 9:18 am

emnacbile

Total Posts: 1
emnacbile's Reps: 1
just dusted off my old atlantic account so this info will be very useful

Posted: May 2nd, 2010, 12:12 pm

nokutisu

nokutisu's Reps: 1
thanks for the info

Posted: June 12th, 2010, 5:48 pm

canzuya

canzuya's Reps: 1
nice

Posted: July 19th, 2010, 8:07 am

gedakeren

gedakeren's Reps: 1
thx

Posted: July 26th, 2010, 10:04 pm

enraven1

enraven1's Reps: 1
Nice .. ty for info

Posted: August 18th, 2010, 10:10 pm

wilzcool

Total Posts: 5
wilzcool's Reps: 5
thx for info..

but i have tried to fishing in one day, i still can't get 30 million only 15 million a day...

Posted: August 28th, 2010, 8:25 pm

ale00

ale00's Reps: 1
cronjo (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Since several people have brought up Boxing for making $$$ I thought I'd toss in my 2 cents worth of suggestions.

I have 3 accounts set up, 1 I use for quest completion and most of my crafting, but I do Box to make extra gold...Here's what I typically do.

First off your "Alternate" Account/s Have one character on each over lvl 30 and the others below. There's a Reason for this and I'll Explain it in a moment.

My Methods...

Goncourt: Since my Main account is the only one that really travels from place to place, beyond things I'll mention in a bit, I always do book trade in with him...The Boxes get mailed to an Alt Account, this one opens and markets the Top 2 Tier boxes, Ancient, and Medieval, and holds the Modern Book Boxes. If I happen to run across Goncourt randomly with my Main or he stumbles into a town where the Alt is, he can either Mail Back the Modern Boxes, or use them himself to acquire books for trade in without hogging a ton of inventory slots.

Material Boxes: These get Mailed to or traded to an Alt from what I collect on a third account who opens these, sells anything not of value to myself and trades or mails back the keeper stuff to my Main. This usually is Crystals I need to make Jewels for my own Mercs, or the Cultural boxes you sometimes get.

Beginner Gifts, while you are out on your main you can collect gifts, do this when ever you have your main account resting to regen hp/mana just flip through and check and see if anything is waiting, and list new market items if needed.

Fishing: Remember those characters lvl 30 or above? Well you know most of us sleep sometimes, and you can't really accept a bunch of newb gifts while afk, at least not without a bot that does it for you. So Here's what I do, I switch characters. Characters level 30 and above can fish, granted the higher your level (60,+ or 90+) the better we're not talking a main account here so lets just do what we can with what we can get easily, this is supposed to be easy money not work....
Ok Load these guys up on Fishing Poles and Bait, it'll cost you up front but it pays for itself in the long run. Have all your alt accounts and your main fish afk when ever you're at work, school, asleep etc. trade those points in once a day for Still-Beating Hearts, nothing else is really worth it in the long run unless your using it for crafting. Either list them with each account for the same price, or trade them all to one account and sell them. I know with my Main account alone I turn 30-60 million a day fishing.

Collections: So your building up $$$, and I know that as we go on we look for better mounts. Here's what I do, I have all my accounts "Fishers" stick low level mounts in the Mount books. Each have at least a Thoroughbred, Shire, Hackney. My Main has an Unarmed Elephant, Heavenly Horse, and a Uni to go with those. I save up points and buy Divine boxes to sell. With the Current Fishing Event it's not that difficult to get additional mounts for yourself or Alt Accounts via buying coupons or buying Atlas Ore. Yes it's up front cost, but the event isn't forever, I'm making an additional 4-9 million every 2 days just from having mounts in a mount book and trading in points, I open the boxes and sell the goodies, since some pieces sell for more than the individual boxes. In 30 days that's an additional 56 to 135 million on top of the 900 million to 1.8 billion I can make fishing each month. It's not a lot by comparison but it will generate enough to cover fishing supplies, and leave you a bit extra. If your dealing with Pointry on a daily basis anyways might as well milk all you can out of it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online