taultunleashed logoEasy money if ur Willing to do it : Atlantica Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Easy money if ur Willing to do it : Atlantica Online Submissions

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 11:52 pm

warzatch3

Total Posts: 33
warzatch3's Reps: 15
Edited so more simpler i guess
Ok i hope this aint posted.
ok first make sure u have town info of burcharest something simlar and mostly all the towns and have about like 100k to 500k Money Go to a town buy some Modern Book Box about 100 open some then go to Burcharest at the right side when u leave the town there a guy called Livingstone He tracks NPCS down if u give him 1000 gold Look for Goncourt Pay Livingstone of course he tells u where he is or heading to if hes on the move find Goncourt eventually then u exchange the bad books with him he give u random book case's like Modern/Medival/Ancient Book Boxes at a price of 1000 a try then open them keep good ones exchange bad ones so on if u want to check prize make sure the books is in ur main slot = Main inventory row click My info>My store>rates or simply go to town .U can open 300 boxes a day reset at 6am there time or level up but u can exchange 500 books a day until reset u make profit i started from 500k made over 30 mil spent mostly on crafting lol . Have fun Hope this helps. Hint=Keep Warcry[Beg] they sell over 7mil+ haha got it 3 times

Last edited by warzatch3 on July 31st, 2009, 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: July 30th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being usefull so it may be moved to the confirmed section? If you say nay please say why so we can help others know.

Posted: July 30th, 2009, 8:06 pm

warmax11

Total Posts: 93
warmax11's Reps: 19
Active User > 50 Posts
I dont realy understand the concept of this, is it possible to make some of the key points clearer?

Posted: July 31st, 2009, 9:04 pm

warzatch3

warmax11 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I dont realy understand the concept of this, is it possible to make some of the key points clearer?
i made it cleary sorry

Posted: August 1st, 2009, 2:00 pm

real0st

Total Posts: 1
real0st's Reps: 1
He's basically telling you his method of buying book-boxes, opening them up, and selling the good ones. Sounds like a pain in the !@#$%^&*. How long did it take you to do this?

Posted: August 2nd, 2009, 7:01 pm

warzatch3

hmm 30 min to and hour depending on how long u wanna spend or how much boxes ur exchanged or open already but its just easy money im a level 35 with acessory level 27 cyrstal 20 arrow 23 so ya good money

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 8:18 pm

warmax11

Total Posts: 93
warmax11's Reps: 19
Active User > 50 Posts
well i tryed this and it does seem to work but it is time consuming.... /yay

Posted: August 4th, 2009, 9:54 pm

warzatch3

hey dude its better than most easy one like Coloumbus only hours 9 to 18 dude sometimes i get dc and my will resets so i get piss but Goncourt doesn't and Goncourt gives u more profit Coloumbus makes u what 500k if u sell 10 armour with ur 100% will Goncourt 100% for what 240 randomb ooks makes u millions of profit im cerent have over made over 100mil with Goncourt

Posted: August 6th, 2009, 4:18 pm

mipzter

Total Posts: 2
mipzter's Reps: 2
Trading books to goncourt make good profit.
Rare books include:
Warcry(adv) = 50m
Warcry(Int) = 35m
Warcry(beg) = 10m

well other rares include:
toxic sword (adv and int)
requiem(adv)
blood vengance(adv)
Freezing Atmosphere(adv)
Blazing Earth(adv)

well if you come across these books better keep them
It will pack a nifty price ^_^

Posted: August 8th, 2009, 2:05 pm

warzatch3

ya i know hope u like the tut

Posted: September 24th, 2009, 11:34 am

loverbot

Total Posts: 10
loverbot's Reps: 2
Needs a little time,but works fine.YAY,of course...

Posted: September 28th, 2009, 3:52 pm

blaster21

Total Posts: 5
blaster21's Reps: 1
yay but can be very time consuming especially if you keep getting low lvl books

Posted: October 17th, 2009, 5:41 pm

hahaone

Total Posts: 2
hahaone's Reps: 2
too time comsuming

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 10:03 am

garry26

Total Posts: 8
garry26's Reps: 3
Umm...
1- Im new so apologies if Im overstepping my bounds
2- Apologies if I sound like a jerk

No.
Reasons:
1- Goncourt & how to make $$ off him, is basic knowledge.
2- Its always sell the boxes or open them & sell the good books.
3- If you say YES, anyone can post the same old info for pts
4- There has to be a 'twist' to it. Something that makes it a bit different. Am I wrong?

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 11:32 am

jcs308

Total Posts: 3
jcs308's Reps: 2
YAY to this. This works 100%, no matter what, no matter how many people know about it. Just need to explain more warzatch3...

If there is further confusion, I'll further clarify. Modern book boxes cost 4-600 on my server. You can open 400 per day. Now right off, there is no book that I have found so far that "loses" money here. But really what we're looking for are the big money makers that mipzter mentioned. So sell any that are making you enough profit, for myself that is anything that gets 25k or more on the market. The rest I take to Goncourt.

When exchanging with Goncourt, you trade him one book and he in return gives you one of either a Modern, a Medieval, or Ancient book box. The moderns you will save to open another day. Opening Medieval boxes for a mid level player is a good idea because chances are you will get books that you are needing for one of your characters. You then can sell the profitable ones or exchange again with Goncourt. The Ancient boxes you get are probably best sold. You don't get many(25-50 on a 400 book exchange) to open and get the huge money makers. At 160k each it is a good pay off. The books from an Ancient can range as low as 2k and up to 60M for a War Cry[III]. So it really becomes your choice.

Some say this is tedious, time consuming, and too much work. This is one of those things that pays off the more time time you put into it. Let's look at worst case. We'll say Modern Book boxes avg 500. You don't want to spend the time so you buy 10, spend 5k. So it takes 15 sec to open them. And we'll just say for arguements sake, you get the 10 worst priced books. At 2500 each, you sell them for and get 25k back. 20k in less than a minute. Not alot, but pure profit. Now you do that for all 400, without even exchanging with Goncourt, you just made 800k And opening all the books isn't what would take the longest, selling them would be. And that is again assuming that you get 400 of the worst priced books on the market. Unless you have the worst luck in the world, not likely to happen.

Now all it takes is just one War Cry[I] and that profit explodes into big numbers. Maybe not "big" for a high level 100-120 player, but 7 mil is huge for a low-mid level player that doesn't have the funds to work with the big equipment boxes, enchanting,etc...

Now, I gotta address something else...

garry26, I don't see this method posted here before. The admins here give you points for bringing something that is not here. Not whether you already know a method, not if you see it somewhere else, new to http://www.tauntunleashed.com Second, people learn this kind of thing from searching just like we did to get here. I mean if you found it in the game help files installed with the game, please, let me know where it is, because I never saw a guide there saying "How to make money with Goncourt." Hence not basic knowledge. So without somebody telling you how to do it, the perks involved, it would take a while before anybody would catch on to this and do it on their own. I will agree that alot of people know about this method, but I see no harm if this method continues to be spread around.

I'm tired of forums being full of people trying to help and others bashing them for no reason. People like me come to forums like this for help, tips, tricks, talk with other gamers etc. Not to see some guy flame an idea because he thinks it's "basic knowledge"

So next time, instead of bashing him for something that works so you can get your 3 TU bucks for making a post, maybe spend your time writing to clarify something, add to something, or to help, or quite frankly move along and take your piss poor attitude with you...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online