taultunleashed logofree gcoins easy if you have patience : Atlantica Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

free gcoins easy if you have patience : Atlantica Online Submissions

Posted: May 16th, 2010, 1:47 pm

mrracoon2u

Total Posts: 2
mrracoon2u's Reps: 1
I have gotten maybe 50,000 free gcoins, up to appx. 8-10,00 on some days. I use my real info, except for phone number isn't quite correct, use a disposable email address and I collect a lot of proof. I don't do "mobile" surveys because they require accurate phone number and they don't pay much. I don't get any junk snail mail and no telemarketers. Marketing ppl want to make a quick buck with no effort or expense. This means they won't make the necessary effort to check for your correct info.
What they will do, even if you give them everything they ask for, is make you prove you completed the offer. Just expect this to happen and expect to wait a day or two to get the gcoins. Very few times I have not had to provide proof.
Read the requirements of the offer carefully. When you complete the requirements, take a screen shot. Also take a screen shot of the confirmation email if received. Although free trial offers can require your real info., they usually pay the best and cost nothing if you cancel them during the free trial. Make sure you take screen shots, keep copies of the cancellation requirements and membership info. ( PWs, user name, DATE STARTED, etc.)
Also, if the survey doesn't pay well, I don't mess with it. Many of the "simple surveys" are somewhat open ended and it's difficult to know where the end is. If you can't prove you finished it, you won't get paid.

Posted: May 28th, 2010, 2:20 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 10:06 pm

alex917

Total Posts: 10
alex917's Reps: 1
Nay, doing surveys/offers for Gcoins is incredibly common knowledge and is advertised all over the AO website and forums. I can't imagine anyone would be naive enough to use their real information when filling such things out anyhow, so you've definitely not given anybody any real information.

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 9:29 pm

immosm

Total Posts: 6
immosm's Reps: 1
Nay. I got some virus for doing this method. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

Posted: August 12th, 2010, 11:38 pm

dimakanibu

Total Posts: 1
dimakanibu's Reps: 1
yes

Posted: August 13th, 2010, 9:02 pm

imthepimp

Total Posts: 175
imthepimp's Reps: 8
immosm (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nay. I got some virus for doing this method. Don't do it, it's not worth it.

How did you get a virus? Doing online surveys does not require you to download anything.. Depending on the site. You must have gone to something other than a survey, or werent paying much attention to what you were clicking on!

dimakanibu (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yes

What is the "yes" for? Is that a yay? I dont really understand what your trying to say.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online