newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Maximizing your jackpot : Atlantica Online Submissions

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 2:11 am

snakefangs

Total Posts: 2
snakefangs's Reps: 1
The main use of jackpot is for getting a mass amount of a certain item.
Never jackpot a box, it doesn't jackpot well.

First get the item you desire, such as torn pages for example. Its ok if you fill a few slots that aren't boxes, then bail on the dungeon. Now you need to fill your jackpot with good boxes.

Here are bosses that drop Conqueror boxes at a good rate.(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Sedna - Adlivun's Center key required
Infinite Cube - requires oblivion to be open (Second and final floor)
Constantinus XI - requires byzantine royal key
Machine gun brooks - requires secret office key
Crazy Lord - requires marksburg castle to be open (Final floor)
Please note all these are high level bosses only recommended for 105+ that are well geared.

Freezing equipment boxes at a good rate.(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Reckless control system - waste depot key required
Sedna - Adlivun's Center key required
Machine gun brooks - requires secret office key.
Heart of Eternity - requires oblivion to be open (Final floor)

For Divine boxes at a good rate.(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Giant beast of madness - Bullman's room key
Heart of Eternity - requires oblivion to be open (Final floor)

Please realize the purpose of killing those bosses is to get the box in the jackpot slots and not to farm the bosses for getting your box count high.

Now you can start doing your individual dungeons and try to get some volcano valley boxes, osiris and pyramid boxes. They drop frequently in there unlike the conqueror, freezing and divine. Remember do your individual dungeons the second you have the chance they are a massive source of all the boxes you pick up. And do as many guild/nation dungeons as possible.

I would recommend jackpotting your item once you hit 50 conqueror's boxes, 5-10 divine boxes, 20-40 freezing. You will get at least 30k pages.

Please remember jackpot can either screw you or make you a lucky bastard.
Please note this can be done with any item that has the same value as torn pages. It can be done with other items such as phoenix feathers but the amount you will get is less than torn pages.

Posted: July 14th, 2009, 2:04 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being usefull so it may be moved to the confirmed section? If you say nay please say why so we can help others know.

Posted: July 16th, 2009, 8:08 am

efel

Total Posts: 10
efel's Reps: 4
Only a bit more detailed than what I wrote, but I guess the world is full of idiots and you have to explain everything in an insane amount of detail...so whatever.

Posted: July 16th, 2009, 8:17 am

theonlyone652089

Total Posts: 52
theonlyone652089's Reps: 10
Active User > 50 Posts
efel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Only a bit more detailed than what I wrote, but I guess the world is full of idiots and you have to explain everything in an insane amount of detail...so whatever.

It is, thats why the most important thing on every piece of code is an FAQ and Documentation on how to use it, no matter how intuitive or simpel it might seem.

As its best you give a One-Click wonder, so the peops dont have to think at all.

A clever thing could be to make a small video, that simply shows how Boxes get JackPoted for the Torn Pages, so everyone can see "how it works" , as some peops are simply unable to "read text" and understand it.

Its not really a trick at all, but the simpel fact, that Boxes have a High Value and most materials etc. have a low value.

Posted: July 29th, 2009, 11:39 pm

warzatch3

Total Posts: 33
warzatch3's Reps: 15
hmm im sure its works without getting boxes

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 10:23 am

jcs308

Total Posts: 3
jcs308's Reps: 2
Well warzatch, it can work without boxes, but you'll need to do even more work to get the same pay off. Boxes sacrifice to the Jackpot very well.

Here's proof, this is the setup of a Jackpot, once it was full. As snakefangs pointed out, the key is to get those Divine, Conqueror and Freezing boxes in there and farm them and build up the count.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Now for alot of players, and especially the ones still levelling up and needing gear, this seems crazy, but as snakefangs pointed out, the point isn't for boxes in this case... And if you are patient enough here is the reward...

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Keep in mind, this kind of payoff takes time, lots, and lots of time. In this case it was collecting for 6 weeks!!!

Posted: December 16th, 2009, 7:08 pm

dagrum

Total Posts: 9
dagrum's Reps: 7
Yay, I usually do the equip boxes because i had no clue they were good sacrfices. but now i know not to

Posted: January 2nd, 2010, 7:36 pm

eberly54345

Total Posts: 25
eberly54345's Reps: 6
this is good. gave guide.

Posted: January 8th, 2010, 3:34 pm

eberly54345

Total Posts: 25
eberly54345's Reps: 6
and 40000 of those crystals are actually worth more than all those boxes? but this is good i never knew that jackpot bonus depended on other items in the jackpot.

Posted: February 12th, 2010, 11:47 pm

theedude

Total Posts: 4
theedude's Reps: 2
For getting VV/Conq/Freeze/Divine Minibosses in VoO(Infinite Cube) have these as the only drops

Posted: March 2nd, 2010, 8:14 am

steakday

Total Posts: 7
steakday's Reps: 5
Yeah this is good info.... wondering if anyone can write a guide on lower lvl jping to build up wealth.... or did I miss it?

Posted: January 28th, 2012, 3:25 am

harrysnotter

Total Posts: 6
harrysnotter's Reps: 5
bump xD
be adviced, for MAXING JP.
to get the desired item on slot 1 from you main char.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online