taultunleashed logoMoney Tip: dual boxing for flow = uber coin : Atlantica Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Money Tip: dual boxing for flow = uber coin : Atlantica Online Submissions

Posted: August 26th, 2009, 8:35 pm

unrealdj
unrealdj's Reps:
Things you will need to know:
how to reset merc quests from this post > http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about75496_Money_tip_Merc_recruiting_boxes_rewards.html
I realize I am referancing that, however this itself is a whole other guide. And for arguments sake, I wrote the guide linked above lol.

Now dual boxing you can do all sorts of things, you can craft on 2-3 accounts at the same time, or you could put one of the characters on "Follow" and turn "Auto-Battle" on to get quests done x3 but "YOU" only have to do it once.

The first thing you need to know is how do you dual box/multi box on this game?
You normally receive the message "Atlantica is already running" if you click the icon the game created.
If your windows. Click Computer icon on desktop > goto C: drive > click folder NDOORS > Click atlantica.exe.
This will launch a 2nd atlantica skipping the launcher that checks if the game is running. This is not a hack it is simply going around how the common user would start the game.

Part 2:

For this example I will work off of the above link's post.
After you have reset the quest on all 3 accounts, get them all to follow the account you are using, with auto battle enabled on at least the 2 accounts that are following and maybe even the one you are using if you wanna get really lazy (lol).

Just finish the quest as normal and when it is turn in time just switch over to the other account , alt-tab, click it whatever.

Finish up let's say witch quest, all on your own, with 3 accounts on one PC. That is now 45 Million instead of 15 from selling 9 small marionette's.
(Prices vary per server but you understand).

P.S. Doing this, you may need to switch out of fullscreen and to windowed for 2 reasons
1: faster moving around
2: Some graphics cards have a hard time displaying things right when you alt-tab out of full screen as opposed to keeping them windowed.
This one for example if you stay full screen names may me displayed in hex, or just plain garble. I recommend windowed mode if you multibox and do anything with atlantica.

Multi-box crafting:
As we know, auto craft can be leveled up itself to speed things up, but what about when your sleeping? at work? school? fighting with the gf for a few hours? or just watching tv?

If you have more then one account with a character over level 30 (30 is minimum to buy auto craft and learn it) you can use multi-boxing to make multiple things, the choice is yours. Multiboxing = full of win.

Yay or nay, happy hunting bling bling

Posted: August 28th, 2009, 3:50 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: August 29th, 2009, 9:47 am

theonlyone652089

Total Posts: 52
theonlyone652089's Reps: 10
Active User > 50 Posts
A problem with the Atlantica.exe is that if you play the 2 Accounts it runs in problems loading Textures and can lead to crashes.

To have it totally save, you would need to copy the files in a second Atlantica folder, so you don't get conflicts in which the 2 seperate Game.exe will open the same file as its currently in use by another process.

And if the idea is to just use Multi clients to AutoCraft, well, thats not really usefull at as its such a minor gain, as AutoCraft is more or less useless because the Craft EXP is so horrible low.

Posted: October 9th, 2009, 2:24 pm

goatsalways

Total Posts: 3
goatsalways's Reps: 1
nay, for the reasons theonlyone has stated, and the fact that you have to create multiple accounts, which is quite a bit of trouble for little gain. Plus, the crafting thing would only help with low crafting things, as the experience is shared out, making it harder to lvl. Also, auto-battle is expensive at higher lvls and it is very hard to play more than one acc at once in a battle.

Posted: October 23rd, 2009, 9:40 am

garry26

Total Posts: 8
garry26's Reps: 3
Yes.
Reason:
It can make you a lot more gold if you use this for other stuff

Posted: January 2nd, 2010, 7:24 pm

eberly54345

Total Posts: 25
eberly54345's Reps: 6
nay, who has three high lvl accounts worth doing quests on? the time it would take to get 3 accounts high enough you could have sat on your fat !@#$%^&* or something. bots still take time and cpu power but at the same time this was ingenious. is good. just very long term plan.

Posted: February 14th, 2010, 5:14 am

boleinkrason

Total Posts: 4
boleinkrason's Reps: 1
Yes.

I can use my brother acc to craft stuff for me.

tks.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online