taultunleashed logoSeemingly unlimited XP from stationary Citizen Rescue : Champions Online - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Seemingly unlimited XP from stationary Citizen Rescue : Champions Online - Submissions

Posted: February 6th, 2010, 1:05 pm

phelan1777

Total Posts: 348
phelan1777's Reps: 9
premium
Okay so through out at least MC there are citizens that are "held" captive by 3-4 NPCs based on their area of influence. So far I have been camping the spawns for doing my 5k kill count what I wasn't noticing is that every time this citizen and his/her captures spawned, after I killed the captors I was getting 500xp per spawn. Now here is the thing, the one I am sitting near has a three minute timer. So though Cryptic nerfed XP for any NPC kills more then 5 levels lower then you. These spawns still give 500XP spawn. So do the math. That is 5k per every 30 minutes and there seems to be no limit.

Be being the rank I am currently it takes a good bit of XP to level. Though this is easily AFKable with the Champions bot. That and or you can use a G15/G11 or any other Macro- able keyboard.

Using the options Cryptic provides in the options menu, basically you can just spam your End builder and auto target, while using a macro for other abilities and soak up the XP as well as the resources. Now this isn't fast but you can set it up and go to work/school etc. Knowing that you will pull in roughly up to 80k XP and more, as well as a small chunk of resources.

If one has a stronger character then one can try this in other areas/zones with higher level NPCs.

Have fun.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online