taultunleashed logoA Mild-Mannered Reporter: Meet the PAX press : City of Heroes - News
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

A Mild-Mannered Reporter: Meet the PAX press : City of Heroes - News

Posted: April 1st, 2010, 3:38 pm

Gaming-News

Total Posts: 15977
Gaming-News's Reps: 75
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE'))) A Mild-Mannered Reporter: Meet the PAX press
Filed under: Super-hero, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Culture, Events, real-world, Opinion, A Mild-Mannered Reporter
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
Compared to the other two City of Heroes events that I took part in at PAX East, the meet and greet almost seems like an afterthought from a news standpoint. And it's fair to say that no new information could be teased from the development team, mostly because they were far too busy laughing and chatting with fans. Not that any of the fans seemed too keen on asking big questions anyhow. It was, all in all, a big chance for everyone to relax, talk about what the state of the game was, and be pestered by me in the form of Mr. Not-So-Mild-Mannered Reporter.

And it was a fun time, with a lot of different opinions and a very relaxed atmosphere. However much of an afterthought it might have been from the perspective of hard news, it was a great time for the fans, and that's what the column is really all about, right? So check on past the break for some of the highlights from the evening, not to mention my global handle. (Because people asked there and I blanked under pressure. Plus there wasn't room on the nametag.)

Continue reading A Mild-Mannered Reporter: Meet the PAX press

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))A Mild-Mannered Reporter: Meet the PAX press originally appeared on Massively on Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Author: Eliot Lefebvre
Category: brian-claytoncarnival-of-shadowscity-of-heroescity-of-villainscohcovcoxfeaturedglobal-handlei-am-not-good-with-namesmeet-and-greetncsoftparagonparagon-cohparagon-studioespax-eastpax-east-2010server-cultureservers
Publish Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:00:00 EST
Read more...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online