taultunleashed logoCity of Heroes Mod Posistion Contest : City of Heroes - Submissions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

City of Heroes Mod Posistion Contest : City of Heroes - Submissions - Page 2

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 6:06 am

tault_shoopub3r
tault_shoopub3r's Reps:
I would like to mod as well as get exploits for various games. Ive always wanted to mod and have once beforoe but then the site was closed. I have already released some work in this forum and modding will give me a good start here. If I do suceed at becoming a mod I will be trust worthy and respectful to all the users od this website. inplus it would give me somthing to do. Im on all ohurs of the day and can basically monitor up to 18 hours a day or anytime im on my pc(Always) I am already an igknowledged hacker on plenty of forums around and I can read lots of different programming languages. I also know four language including the obvious english, japanese, german, and spanish. As you can tell I want this bad and will do almost anytihng to acheive my goals.

Posted: July 9th, 2005, 10:46 am

tault_jterror
tault_jterror's Reps:
Talk to me.

I keep myself neutral, and browse forums often.

I post when I see something worth comenting on, or I have something worth while to add, and give advice/guidance when needed.

I treat all with respect and I always have the iron glove close to my silky one.

-JTerror-

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online