taultunleashed logoEmpathy/Radiation build : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Empathy/Radiation build : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: April 10th, 2007, 5:32 pm

koalabear
koalabear's Reps:
Ok, so on my server i pretty much invented the empathy/radiation healer. heres a build by me that should suit your needs. if you want to deal damage, this isnt for you.

Your going to want every single power in the healing tree. Make sure fortitude has atleast 4 slots(pump with acc buff and recharge). your 6 slots will need to be healing aura. heal other. adrenalin boost. endurance aura. regeneration aura. The last 3 need to be pumped with end recovery, health recovery, and most importantly recharge. the other 2 should be full healing.
this is the most important power and if you want this build, you must read this. this is about the power Absorb Pain. this power should be totally filled with healing. this is a power you will use when your team mates health is low. it can heal (for me) almost 2.5k dmg when you have your epic power boost on. however be warned, it will not allow you to heal yourself and you need to make sure your not about to die when you use it. as far as pool power go -

Fitness
hurdle - 1 slot
health - 1 slot
stamina 4 - slot end recovery

Speed
hasten - 6 slot recharge recovery
superspeed - optional

your travel power is your choice.

one thing you need though, is the epic power pool choice - power boost. this power increases damage, healing, anything you can think of all in one. you need this. this power pool also will give you total focus and more cool powers. make sure you dont slot these too much though, your only going to use them when A. your bored or B. enemies get to close

as far as your radiation powerset goes, just grab neutron bolt and 6 slot it 4 dmg 2 recharge, when used with hasten, it will go off as fast as you can press the button.

thats it, i may edit this later. Pm me for questions.

I used the coh guide + handbook for this guide.

Posted: April 11th, 2007, 8:15 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online