taultunleashed logoPower Level Exploit : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Power Level Exploit : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: March 10th, 2005, 3:38 am

tault_supremespeed
tault_supremespeed's Reps:
This exploit will allow you to team with a level 50 and still kill everything instantly and get the XP. Heres how its done.

Form a normal team. Then have a level 50 join in. It dosent have to be a level 50 but any class that can cast pets such as Fire Imps and Animated Stone's. The high level casts his pets first then has himself exemplar down to the teams level for more XP. Then he lets his pets run wild instant killing things around. You mite wana wait 30seconds after he exemps because of a delay in XP after becomming exemped. Then you will see the XP poor in. Ive gotten from 1-14 doing this in a matter of hours. Its been tested on latest patch and proven to work. Im hoping this will get me some premium access if not already posted :)

Basis of exploit is
Since the controller casts his pets before being exemped, they are still high level and do their level of damage. After pets die, leave duo and recast and reexemp again.

Posted: March 10th, 2005, 3:40 am

tault_supremespeed
tault_supremespeed's Reps:
Also, to add. Level 50s work best because their pets kill fast. I did frostfire mission in about 10 minutes mostly because of the running :P

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 1:59 pm

tault_venegas02
tault_venegas02's Reps:
i tried this and it didnt work...is there certain team size you must have or anything else you must do?

Posted: June 4th, 2005, 7:49 am

tault_phalaxxs
tault_phalaxxs's Reps:
No this was fixed .... no longer a viable exploit

Posted: June 16th, 2005, 2:36 pm

tault_99pheonix

Total Posts: 45
tault_99pheonix's Reps: 0
I've only exemplar'ed once... as I can't stand to play my hard earned lvl 50 as 'weak'... but has anyone tried using lvl 50 powers (similair to the first post here), like defenses, etc. and then exemplaring? I'm going to try this tomorrow... just to see if it works (they've probably already forseen this....).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online