taultunleashed logoWill this get me a premium account? : City of Heroes - Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Will this get me a premium account? : City of Heroes - Submissions

Posted: June 7th, 2005, 6:46 am

tault_cyris
tault_cyris's Reps:
I am working on my City of Heroes Key Binder
www.cohbinder.tk
Check it out.

Posted: June 16th, 2005, 2:33 pm

tault_99pheonix

Total Posts: 45
tault_99pheonix's Reps: 0
I'll have to DL this & try it out when I'm home... saves some typing time... Any idea on when Epic AT's or Ancillary Power Pools will be added? hehe... and you'll have your work cut out for you <i>when</i> CoV comes out! GJ though ;)

Posted: June 27th, 2005, 12:55 am

tault_cyris
tault_cyris's Reps:
Yeah well I'm still new to CoH and I have haulted the project due to lack of feedback and people not downloading it, but if people would visit my site
www.cohbinder.tk and download a beta copy that would be great. Please respond here, or my feedback area on my site that would be great as well. the more ppl that download then the more I will work on it.

Posted: July 20th, 2005, 5:10 pm

tault_cyris
tault_cyris's Reps:
Well I have finally started up the project again and have it pretty much complete. You can check out whats completed by visiting my website and also look at up-to-date screenshots of my program.
Download and try it for yourself. Oh and im will be compiling the program with defenders real soon so look for that. sadly a havent added the code for scrappers and takers yet but you can still look at those just cant make binds sorry but it will get finished.

Posted: July 23rd, 2005, 4:50 pm

tault_cyris
tault_cyris's Reps:
Well I have finally updated the program and given it a facelift.
All archtypes are present and all powers Currently Blasters, controllers and defenders work. All the rest are there just dont create binds when powers are selected. Save and load feature works perfect, and now my new feature "auto-detect" which now detects what hard drive the program is running on so when you save is saves there not the default c:\coh binder\ directory
so lets say you dont have a c:\ you are running on e:\ it will see that and save to e:\coh binder\binds.txt. The actual coding for the powers to creat binds is very time consuming so those may take a while + adding all insperations and finishing the power pool section for fitness speed and so on. and the site has been transfered to my new site www.ProKillersInc.com but www.cohbinder.tk will redirect you to the new site. So admin check this program out so maybe i can get a free membership b/c i have already bought one. After i finish this completely i will work on the save feature so it will save to the game so no need to copy and paste. then possibley a macro function for auto play capabilities.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online