taultunleashed logoEpic AT's or Just another alt? : COH - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Epic AT's or Just another alt? : COH - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 9:12 pm

tault_hybridloser
tault_hybridloser's Reps:
Staying on the subject of Issue #3, little is known about the "epic" archetypes planned for release. Besides the fact that this archetype can be unlocked when a player reaches level 50 (and essentially, the player starts anew), what other facts about the mechanics or implementation can you share?

Once you’ve gotten a single character up to level 50, you can make as many of these Epic Archetypes as you want – on any server. The Epic Archetypes introduced come in two varieties: the Peacebringers and the Warshades. Both are different factions of an alien race whose existence has just become public knowledge. They possess mixtures of powers that are otherwise impossible in the City of Heroes. But Peacebringers and Warshades desperately need energy to power themselves. As a result, their power level is directly linked to the number of teammates they have.

-from the Warcry interview with Statesman

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 9:35 am

tault_nwnight
tault_nwnight's Reps:
im thinking once you get to 50 that character goes back to level 1 just with boosted effects (tanker gets more hp and power same with others too) but it takes more xp to level up and you keep all your badges and stuff and you get better versions of powerpools (fly has almost no end cost or tp takes only 5 end not 15 and has a range of 600yds etc).

Posted: November 18th, 2004, 1:58 pm

tault_hybridloser
tault_hybridloser's Reps:
Nope, it's just been confirmed, hitting level 50 opens up a new AT/Origin for you to make a New Character with.

So everyone start opening slots.

Posted: December 8th, 2004, 11:35 pm

tault_crystallas
tault_crystallas's Reps:
yep, and "Holiday Respec" put 2 and 2 together... you will be able to respec at lvl 50 with your lvl 50 characters.

Posted: December 17th, 2004, 11:54 pm

tault_merkinue
tault_merkinue's Reps:
Yep,got my kheldian up to lvl 20,they are all over on test,for a while they were bumping peoples levels up.I picked up the black dwarf form,and it is awesome,it makes me feel like i am playing my tank again.I for one am excited to play it,as my primary at is getting nerfed (invuln,they are taking perma-unstoppable out,and a few other bad changes for us which i am sure is on some part of the site i cannot access because of my non-premium membership :(
SKULL!GIVE ME A MEMBERSHIP!lol...j/k,unless your going to do it... :P
I would like to see a build for the warshade on this site...maybe i will make one if i get bored sometime before they come to live

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online