blue large dot

Exp for 34+ : COH - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: November 1st, 2004, 2:07 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
On some ritki missions, you'll notice ritki communication officers open a portal and summon re-enforcements. If you have a blaster or defender with Nova/Inferno type of attack and invis, you can get decent exp doing this trick. Get the communication officer to open the portal by aggroing him or mobs next to him. Make sure you kill all the advance drones near the portal, the drones see invis. once the drones are out of the way and portal is open with re-enforcements coming out of it, run away. you have to run far enough til they stop chasing you. now if you wait a bit you'll notice a lot of mobs around the portal. run in with invis on and Nova/Inferno. you should kill most if not all of them unless you got a crappy roll to-hit then you'll probably die from all the mobs in the area. i have waited almost 25 minutes one time, i went afk to eat dinner and came back, my screen was so laggy from all the mobs. this works best for missions were you have to click on the glowies. just dont click on the glowies and set up multiple portals to go around to while your Nova/Inferno re-cycles.

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 3:08 am

tault_darthzak
tault_darthzak's Reps:
Sounds good for those levels under 36.

Once you get to 36, go to the abandoned sewers and start farming Kraken. You might have to beg unless you can invis and tp members below (good utility man to speed farming) or have key combat skills (my tanker and scrapper had no problems). At 38 you can get Sewer Trial mission and you won't have to beg to get invited. You can't refresh trial mission if you are 41 or higher and you can't get the anti-hydra guns if you are 43 or higher. I went from 36 to 41 in a couple of evening gaming sessions, not too shaby.

Besides, at 41 you no longer need a SK to sit in on a level 50 wolf mission and at 42 you can SK someone else in the wolf mission. So at 42 scrape the sewer sludge off your boots and come to the portal corporation. You won't regret it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online