taultunleashed logoHow do you level? : COH - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

How do you level? : COH - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: September 1st, 2006, 5:00 am

el_cid54
el_cid54's Reps:
Ok...I have seen a lot of lvl 50 electric brutes running around lately on the Champion server in villians, and was wondering what the secret of leveling is?? I made one on 6/6/06 and am just 32 and I feel like a I play a LOT....almost 3-4 hours every other night and nearly all day Sundays...anyone have any helpfull advice on making sure lvling is effecient?

Posted: September 10th, 2006, 10:24 am

jerrison
jerrison's Reps:
grind like mad XD

Posted: October 20th, 2006, 1:27 pm

syehizaru
syehizaru's Reps:
I found that doing Task Forces actually help you get experience quite quickly. I usually get half if not 3/4 of my level from a single Task Force. I'm currently level 30.

Posted: December 26th, 2006, 12:29 pm

karkarof
karkarof's Reps:
Villains lvl is not that hard, depending on your build, and your type of play. first if your a brute run all your mishs at relentless. if you like playing teams get a team 4 lvls above your own, so you being lvl 32 get a team with lvl 36s and run their mishs. you are able to gain xp up to 5 lvls above yours. Another way to get great xp is farms, your lvl there should be a cuda farm running, they nerfed her xp but its still worth it, you'll get about 7k xp /kill then exit and reset. this is best with a team of 6, more then that and your risking debt. there are also pl farms (powerlvling) the nemisis farms are great find a lvl 50 and see if you can get in on one. The elec brutes tend to be very fast lvling due to the aoe attacks, they can herd a group and kill all in about 1 cycle of their attack chains. hope this helps some good luck

Posted: June 8th, 2007, 6:34 pm

bliss9000
bliss9000's Reps:
THAT'S IT!!!!! I KNOW HOW TO LEVEL NOW! SWEET THANKS! (for soneone elses information!)

Posted: June 8th, 2007, 6:38 pm

bliss9000
bliss9000's Reps:
bliss9000 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
THAT'S IT!!!!! I KNOW HOW TO LEVEL NOW! SWEET THANKS! (for soneone elses information!)
THAT TEXT IN PARANTHINSES WAS A JOKE :!:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online