taultunleashed logonoob question : COH - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

noob question : COH - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 11:23 am

nocturne
nocturne's Reps:
is this game worth buying/playing in any way shape or form, what are the plusses/drawbacks to it(besides the obviousness of clones), and does anyone recommend it/regret buying it?

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 10:48 am

sonkra
sonkra's Reps:
i find it was worth buying i got in feb of last year and im still playing it even tho you can never relly beat the game it is always a diffrent exprience every mission you play and its always chalnging yes there are players on the game who make this game look bad but there are alot of people who you can count on i my self belong to stryke-force over on champion server and we are now the 3rd best super group on that server so there are alot of active players its rare to find a time when there is no one on at all so ya its worth buying your always entertained and never bored

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 11:28 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
from what i hear from a friend who played that this game is pretty fun to begin with but the grind to xp gets boring FAST which reminds me of the matrix online. excelent game in my opinion but the game grind and for a long time lack of live events killed the game for me.

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 1:18 pm

sonkra
sonkra's Reps:
ya it is hard cause i just hit 35 with my main toon but then agin i talk all the time if you relly worked on it then you could get to 50 in like 3-4 monts but thats hard work but i have been on this game for about a year and 2 monts now

Posted: March 21st, 2006, 1:21 pm

sonkra
sonkra's Reps:
ya it is hard cause i just hit 35 with my main toon but then agin i talk all the time if you relly worked on it then you could get to 50 in like 3-4 monts but thats hard work but i have been on this game for about a year and 2 monts now

Posted: March 31st, 2006, 8:00 pm

supasqueegie
supasqueegie's Reps:
This game is very addicting. At first you will make some stupid choices in powers but you will get the hang of what you need and whats not really necassary. By that time you will be a high enough level to get a respecification mission which you can edit all of your powers. I recommend this game!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online