taultunleashed logorequest : COH - General / Guide - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

request : COH - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: August 27th, 2006, 6:05 pm

quitefire
quitefire's Reps:
i didnt know where else to put this so ok lemme explain :shock: i;ve never played either game but im one of the biggest fans u could come across....so since my computer was tooo crappy to hold the graphics and memory of city of heroes which i did by for twenty pounds and is currently lieing down on my computer desk reminding me of the harsh dissapointment i thoguht to myself one day why not add someone on msn whom has the game and coudl take a few screens for me (ye sounds liek im taking the piss) but someone did do it and i thank them alot for it.

my character was called quitefire heres one of the screens she took for me http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4738/12uf9.jpg anyways thats exactly how i wnated him to look (this was took in cov) but that wasnt enough for someone who loved the game so much even thou i've never played it once lol so what im asking is if anyones up for the request of taking loads of screens of this character if u see the screen you'll see what he looks leik so just make him liek that if you cnat see it that good this is his profile.

Name: Nathan Lafayette

Height: smaller then the adults and obviously of a teenage standard

Build: teen aged

Hero name: quite-fire if that’s taken tries…. Quitefire, Silence or hush

Looks: mixed race Black hooded top (if they only have the spell caster type hood then a black t-shirt and baseball cap) with baggy trousers and sneakers

Battlecry: “….”

Powers: Fire based blaster something like flame throwing (like from the hands) and some cool other things

Back-story: Nathan was a orphan living on the streets of paragon before the rikti invasion where he saw many harmful things happen to innocent people and at the age of ten it played on his mind a lot forcing him to not trust much people as his random flashbacks gave him denial in others. But one day soon after the invasion clean up Nathan started to feel a burning sensation in his body especially his chest and with the strength he had in his body made it to the a hospital where they told him he had been infected with a rikti virus very vital to his life….after intense surgery the doctors thought he wouldn’t make it but instead the virus had gave him a ‘fire sack’ inside of his body now giving him the ability of fire manipulation. He found out soon after and had been training for a while now at the age of 15 he’s turned to crime fighting.

Screenshots id like you to take:
• when there’s a finished version on the character creator screen
• the id card
• a few stances maybe about 3 by walls or on buildings
• Some flying
• Fighting bad guys lol
• Blasting out fire
• In some buildings looking very normal almost like his living there
• Talking to some people
• And any others u can think I might like :D

thats the total write up of the character in the screenshot so if you could just make that in your coh or cov anyone maybe more then one person to see who can make it better or maybe even someoen who can make a small video about him which would just make me over the moon happy :D so please accept my request people

from one none coh/cov player to all players

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online