blue large dot

Scrappers : COH - General / Guide - Discussions

Posted: June 21st, 2004, 10:57 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
8) Your Choice for 2nd power. DO NOT waste it on Reflexes. As a Scrapper you are useing your endurance alot it goes fast, and these super reflexes run off your Endurance so before you can finish off a small group of mobs your out of endurance and you are to tierd to do any of your moves your super reflexes fail and your run speed has dropped. Your now dead meat. I noticed this early on but continued to play until lvl 11 when i found i cant even use the refexes any more to fight, and made a new character. GGRRRRR
Good Luck,if you belive in luck.

Posted: June 28th, 2004, 11:09 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
It is called "Super Reflexes" and it sux. I found that Regeneration is a good line to follow. good luck

Posted: July 26th, 2004, 11:13 pm

Tault_vicerian

Total Posts: 1
Tault_vicerian's Reps: 0
Try slotting a couple of end redux on it, and getting quick recovery with some slots too... makes one mean scrapper, trust me.

Posted: July 27th, 2004, 12:03 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I have had good luck with Regen.

Posted: July 27th, 2004, 12:13 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
So has anyone done the numbers or any research on combinding Enhancements? I cant tell there is much of a differance. I try to keep them as high a level I can plus i combine them to the max. (2).
And now they have these specail Enhancements for each Origin. Does anyone know the stat, differance on those and if they are better than regular enhancements?
No bady tokld me about the ability to change your uniform! You can go to a "shop" and buy Enhancements and there is a shop that you can pay m,oney to alter you uniform. The shop to change your uniform is called "Icon" and these shops are located in Steel Canyon. Independance Port, and founder's falls. In addition at level 20 and again at 30 you can make changes for free. at least that is my understanding. anyone know more, please lemme me and others know by leaving a reply.
thanks.

Posted: July 27th, 2004, 1:14 pm

Tault_chant

Total Posts: 5
Tault_chant's Reps: 0
Check out CoH warcry, they seem to have a mathematical point of view on the forums, and a decent view of SO's etc.
Hope that helps.

Posted: July 27th, 2004, 5:46 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Thanks, I will do that!

Posted: October 30th, 2004, 1:05 am

tault_merkinue
tault_merkinue's Reps:
my advice to those worried about endurance is....go buy some catch a breath's and wait until you can get stamina....6 slot stamina with ++endurance recovery....works for every build,i personally guarantee it..not that my word means anything to you guys,just an experienced pov.if you ever need endurance,turn one of your toggles off......sprint and all travel powers take up endurance...and my personal preference for a scrapper happens to be katana/super reflexes......sorry for the,run......on.......sentances...........:p

Posted: November 10th, 2004, 12:15 am

tault_madbumper
tault_madbumper's Reps:
I have a lev 31 Super reflex scrapper, using broadsword. She hits so hard that most mobs my level or even +2 dont last more then 2 hits, inlcudng lietenants.
My defense toggles do eat up endurance, but I don't need them much anyway, I have slotted dodge(no end), agile(no end) and lucky(no end). AS well I have 6 slotted stamina. I am ALWAYS the biggest hitter and most useful respected member of any party i get into. My name shows up as the mob killer nearly 95% of the time.
Nothing compares to broadsword for damage, I out damage all the squishy blasters easily.
Teamed with a tank to get all the mobs in close and I can kill 15 mobs with whirlwind in 2 strokes

Cant recommend it enough.

Slot everything with 6 damage, you'll rock
disregard the idiot who started this thread, he doesnt know what hes doing.

Sweetest Pea -Triumph

Posted: December 18th, 2004, 12:06 am

tault_merkinue
tault_merkinue's Reps:
Yeah,you cannot judge a character by only playing him/her for 11 lvls...get to the 20s and if you dont like it in the 20s,then you probably wont like it through the rest of the game,the 20s is when a char starts coming into themselves and therefore is the best time to judge if this is the char for you..dont be discouraged if your build isnt "uber" in the first 10 lvls,nobody is "uber" before 32 anyhow

Posted: December 17th, 2005, 6:02 pm

treytrey
treytrey's Reps:
In my oppinion SR isn't bad, if u 6 slot stamina it is really powerful.

Posted: January 16th, 2006, 11:15 am

captainwesker13
captainwesker13's Reps:
I have a 27 MA/SR scrapper, and he isnt that bad. I have my sheilds 4 defence and 2 end redux. All my attacks are 3 damage, 1 acc, 1 recharge, and 1 end redux. I have really good endurance. I'm happy with Super Reflexes.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online