taultunleashed logoConquer Online Aim Bot+ Speed Hack + Auto Hunt + GW WallJump : Conquer Online Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Conquer Online Aim Bot+ Speed Hack + Auto Hunt + GW WallJump : Conquer Online Submissions

Posted: January 30th, 2008, 9:06 pm

w945ci00
w945ci00's Reps:
<html><br>
[Table of Contents]<br>
<br>
[Introduction] Why I did this<br>
[i] Needed files to run v3n0m<br>
[II] Extracting v3n0m<br>
[III] Logging in Troubles<br>
[IV] How to open v3n0m<br>
[V] Commands for v3n0m<br>

[VI] Editing and Understanding itemz.txt<br>
[VII] F.A.Q.<br>

<br>
<font> <font><br>
[Introduction]<br>
Well I've decided that I'm tired of having to refer to many threads to point out everything that has already been covered. And I plan to update this as new things pop up. This is my All in One everything you need to know guide. Any ideas of things to add tell me. I did the best I could to find everything I thought was useful information in one place. A lot of the links were taken from other threads, but I know it's easier to keep up with stuff if it's all in one single place, cause you're all lazy just like me. <br>
<br>
<br>
<font> <font><br>
[i] Needed files to run v3n0m<br>

Before even downloading v3n0m you should download and install the following supplement updates.<br>
<br>
<a href="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&amp;displaylang=en" target="_blank">.NET Framework V2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)</a><br>
<a href="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=10CC340B-F857-4A14-83F5-25634C3BF043&amp;displaylang=en" target="_blank">.NET Framework V3.0 Redistributable Package</a><br>
<a href="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=25437D98-51D0-41C1-BB14-64662F5F62FE&amp;displaylang=en" target="_blank">VB 6.0 Common Controls</a><br>
<a href="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=F72C74B3-ED0E-4AF8-AE63-2F0E42501BE1&amp;displaylang=en" target="_blank">Visual J# V2.0 Redistributable Package</a><br>
<a href="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=E3CF70A9-84CA-4FEA-9E7D-7D674D2C7CA1&amp;displaylang=en" target="_blank">Visual J# .NET V1.1 Redistributable Package</a><br>
<a href="http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E9D87F37-2ADC-4C32-95B3-B5E3A21BAB2C&amp;displaylang=en" target="_blank">Visual J# V2.0 Redistributable Package SE (x86)</a><br>
<br>
When installing sometimes it will tell you it cannot install do to one of the previous files being installed. Just uninstall the one it tells you to. I have not noticed any problems yet doing this.<br>

<br>
<br>
Download the latest version of v3n0m <a href="http://egyconquer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133" target="_blank">here</a><br>
<font> <font><br>
[II] Extracting v3n0m<br>
Extract V3n0m into your conquer folder. If you cannot extract the file because you don't have an extraction tool download <a href="http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar371.exe" target="_blank">WinRar.</a> Once you've installed this you will be able to extract the files you need. <br>
<br>
When extracting or copying the v3n0m files to the conquer folder make sure you overwrite ALL the files it asks. Always click yes or copy and replace. If you don't you will have other problems. <br>

<br>
**note** Sometimes it is a good idea to copy the conquer folder and rename it or put it somewhere else. This way you can still have the up to date conquer and use v3n0m when you want.<br>
**note** If running Windows Vista it's typically easier to extract v3n0m to a folder on your desktop then copy all the files inside and paste them inside your conquer folder<br>
<font> <font><br>
[III] Logging in Troubles<br>
Try to log in without modifying files sometimes it works and it's much easier. If you can't keep reading this section.<br>
<br>
To get Conquer to log in if you get the "unknown error" or the "server maintenance" error or the "Server is Down" error or it just sits at the "connecting to server..." screen do the following.<br>
<br>
Go to the folder you have v3n0m installed in. open server.dat and v3n0m01.ini with notepad. Now in server.dat FIND your server. I'll use an example one.<br>

<br>
<br>
Server1=Kylin<br>
Ip1=127.0.2.1<br>
Port1=9958<br>
ServerName1=Kylin<br>
HintWord1= <br>
Pic1=servericon78<br>
<br>
is the first server you will see, You can see the name of the server is Kylin. This is a good start. <br>

<br>
You will want to take <br>
Ip1=127.0.2.1 this line.<br>
<br>
the ip on it is 127.0.2.1 <br>
<br>
Now go to v3n0m01.ini it looks like this <br>
<br>
localloginport=9958<br>
localmapport=5816<br>
remoteloginport=9958<br>

remoteloginip=216.93.174.65<br>
proxyip=127.0.0.1<br>
consoleout=yes<br>
logfile=coproxy.log<br>
filter=0x3ee<br>
<br>
<br>
The line we want to look at from here is<br>
<br>
remoteloginip=216.93.174.65 <br>

<br>
Now delete 216.93.174.65 and in it's place put your server's ip. Which in this example is 127.0.2.1<br>
<br>
So your new v3n0m01.ini will look like this<br>
<br>
localloginport=9958<br>
localmapport=5816<br>
remoteloginport=9958<br>
remoteloginip=127.0.2.1<br>
proxyip=127.0.0.1<br>

consoleout=yes<br>
logfile=coproxy.log<br>
filter=0x3ee<br>
<br>
<br>
Now save that file, and close it we are done with it. Go back to server.dat. The place where we got the server's ip we want to replace with our own. To get your own ip open command prompt and type "ipconfig" without the quotes. There should be a line that shows up that says <br>
<br>
IP Address . . . . . (with an ip number here, this is your ip address)<br>
<br>
Take YOUR IP address, I'm gonna use the one 10.10.10.10 for this example, and go back to the server.dat file. Now where it says <br>
Ip1=127.0.2.1<br>

you will replace the 127.0.2.1 with YOUR ip. <br>
<br>
So your new server.dat for your server will look something like this.<br>
<br>
Server1=Kylin<br>
Ip1=10.10.10.10<br>
Port1=9958<br>
ServerName1=Kylin<br>
HintWord1= <br>
Pic1=servericon78<br>

<br>
Now save it, and you should be good to go. <br>
<font> <font><br>
[IV] How to open v3n0m <br>
<br>
Make sure you open v3n0m-lite.exe FIRST Then open the new [Crack]Conquer.exe<br>
<br>
Then long in as you would normally.<br>
<font> <font><br>
[V] Commands for v3n0m<br>

Commands for v3n0m are as follows, you type them in the convo box, as if you're writing to anyone else in the game. Make sure you use the # first or else you will say the command out loud and it wont work. I've edited the list for most used/working commands. There more, most of them are in the features.txt located in the folder you extracted v3n0m to. Take a look, but not all of them work.<br>
<br>
#autohunt - Autohunts (Do not drop items or you will go to botjail)<br>
#autoloot - Autoloots (Do not drop items or you will go to botjail)<br>
#nadobot - Locks onto a character and keeps zapping<br>
#filter - Packet Filter<br>
#speed - Speed in ms that the proxy thinks<br>
#alone - Takes out all other players<br>
#quit - Logs out of conquer without shutting v3n0m (Use this if you're running from a pker or you go red, otherwise your char will stay logged in for a minute after)<br>

#bye - Logs out of conquer closing v3n0m <br>
#autosit - Toggle autosit (On by default)<br>
#autoshoot - To make aimbots work<br>
#automine - Autominer gems/gold<br>
#cyclone - Cyclone Speedhack, needs an activator<br>
#bladebot - Aimbot for blade<br>
#scentbot - Aimbot for sword<br>
#metspam - Spams Mets.<br>
#record - Record attack packet(s)<br>

#repeat - Repeat the attack packet(s)<br>
#repeatstop - Stops the repeating attack packet(s)<br>
#jumpgate - Guild gate jump<br>
#repairall - Repairs ALL the you are wearing when you first log on, you need to open up a shop that allows repairs before typing it or it wont work.<br>
<br>
<font><font><br>
[VI] Editing, and understand itemz.txt <br>
<br>
We are gonna start by explaining how to add Refined items to your itemz.txt<br>
<br>
To start with I've copied the first item that comes up in my itemz.txt file<br>

<br>
111306 IronHelmet<br>
111307 IronHelmet<br>
111308 IronHelmet<br>
111309 IronHelmet<br>
<br>
these are the values you'd need to pick up refined, unique, elite, and super IrongHelmets<br>
<br>
<br>
It will always end in the same numbers for the item. The last number determines what quality it is.<br>
<br>

so 111306 would be a refined iron helmet. Anything ENDING in 6 will be refined<br>
<br>
just as 111307 is a unique iron helmet. You can see the only number that changed is the 6 turned into a 7. This is what you'll have to do to make it pick up refined items. Go in and add a line for EVERY SINGLE item that will end in 6 instead of another number that will typically be 7,8,and 9 in a normal itemz.txt file. There are A LOT of items to sort through, this is why i gave it up. lol<br>
<br>
So Just go through and copy a number, but change the LAST digit of it to 6, and it will pick up that item refined.<br>
<br>
<br>
Alright now to explain what all the numbers mean for anyone who wants to know<br>
<br>
we'll stick with the item number for iron helmet<br>
<br>
111306 being a refined iron helmet<br>

<br>
The first two numbers 11 are the item's number, how it is recognized by the server to be the item that it is. in this case, an iron helmet<br>
<br>
the third number 1 is to identify the character class you need to be to wear the item. This case 1 is warrior. You can figure out what the other numbers are by looking at the other items.<br>
<br>
The fourth number which is a 3 in this case is colour. It doesn't matter what colour it is because it will see the same thing on the server no matter what colour it is.<br>
<br>
The fifth number is the base level you need to be to equip the item, this case it's 0. that's the lowest level (they go 0-9 but i don't really get why)<br>
<br>
and the last and final number is quality, which as been explained already. lol<br>
The numbers stand for<br>

0 Fixed<br>
3 Normal 1<br>
4 Normal 2<br>
5 Normal 3<br>
6 Refined<br>
7 Unique<br>
8 Elite<br>
9 Super<br>
<br>

There are different normals because they all have different stats. And as for 1 and 2 i haven't yet figured out what they are yet.. lol it seems they're just extra numbers... haha<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<font> <font><br>
[VII] F.A.Q.<br>
Because of the add of my new section my topic became too long, so now i will refer everyone to the section's F.A.Q. instead of running my own, but feel free to ask questions here as well.<br>
<br>
The section's F.A.Q. is located <a href="http://egyconquer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141" target="_blank"> here</a> and another one is located <a href="http://egyconquer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454" target="_blank">here</a><br>

<br>
<br>
<br>
****All information compiled by GoogleIt, credits for this go to him. All Sources that helped are as follows: Queen-Of-Evil, Holysword, A1blaster (without their knowledge <br>
<br>
EDIT: Added a new section, editing, and understanding itemz.txt, and removed my F.A.Q. section.</html>

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 11:51 am

rik1
rik1's Reps:
i cant c download lolz :S

Posted: January 30th, 2009, 7:42 am

louella130

Total Posts: 1
louella130's Reps: 0
:!: dude can u gave us free venom thing? i cant down it from the site u said

Posted: April 12th, 2009, 1:24 am

eljoker20102010

eljoker20102010's Reps: 0
ty and sokrannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Posted: April 16th, 2009, 1:12 am

maxpayn111

maxpayn111's Reps: 0
from where i can download

Posted: May 10th, 2009, 3:39 pm

cutelankan

cutelankan's Reps: 0
how can i get vemon thing :(

Posted: June 20th, 2009, 6:01 am

abdomosa

abdomosa's Reps: 0
thx you baby

Posted: July 2nd, 2009, 7:41 am

afterdawn

afterdawn's Reps: 0
I cant download v3n0m..the site says i cant view the site yet.... >.>

Posted: July 7th, 2009, 4:38 am

imfresh

imfresh's Reps: 0
Where can i download it

Posted: July 23rd, 2009, 9:04 pm

deluxed12

Total Posts: 3
deluxed12's Reps: 0
dude...just give us the vote...pls we need it

Posted: August 5th, 2009, 3:39 am

mera_love

mera_love's Reps: 0
where is the down like at this site

Posted: November 20th, 2009, 8:38 am

elshaf3y

elshaf3y's Reps: 0
where is the link

Posted: February 2nd, 2010, 7:54 pm

bruce624

bruce624's Reps: 0
can i now the sit of aim bot

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
locked. This is nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online