taultunleashed logoHey Wyvern, is this possible with your tools? : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Hey Wyvern, is this possible with your tools? : DAOC Discussion

Posted: December 8th, 2005, 12:07 am

plagioclaserock
plagioclaserock's Reps:
You know those scripts for WoW that let you detect the status of player's health and ailments?
If you could somehow find the values for when group members becomes inflicted with an illness and when the illness goes away, and something to keep track of each groupmates HP levels, I think a smartbot would be possible, but then I don't even know if its been made yet or not.
Something you could put on a healing class thats supersmart and make tough descisions nearly instantly, like what actions need to be performed, which are more important right that second, taking into account the groupmate's class and value to survival. If you could find somebody whos smart with stuff like hacking .exes and retrieving the class, level, HP, MP, Endurance, buffs, debuffs, all that jazz, I could throw together some actool functions from hell to create the perfect, smart, better than any human player support class.

And if thats possible, then maybe getting that info for enemies is possible too, but probably not. But if it is, then you could have damage bots that performed more reliably and cooperatively than any player.
Anyways just wondering. If you could just find someone to intercept that kind of info and offering it as variables for scripters to use then oh damn, I'd pay a pretty penny for that.

Posted: December 8th, 2005, 9:59 am

skoal
skoal's Reps:
Damn do you even want to play the game or just sit there and try to look good and hope everyone tells you what a good cleric/druid/healer you are? That's sad. What is their other than what you asked for would there be left to do with human interaction.

Posted: December 8th, 2005, 11:05 am

plagioclaserock
plagioclaserock's Reps:
Maybe play more than one character...

Posted: December 25th, 2005, 10:02 am

retardo
retardo's Reps:
You could probably do that but just to tell ya it would be extremely laggy... and not to mention would take awhile to program :roll:

Posted: February 5th, 2006, 2:54 pm

cerbis
cerbis's Reps:
skoal (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Damn do you even want to play the game or just sit there and try to look good and hope everyone tells you what a good cleric/druid/healer you are? That's sad. What is their other than what you asked for would there be left to do with human interaction.

sounds like an easy 50 buff bot imo would be nice to have, because if you need a healing bot to follow you to run a PL service or maybe just to level an alt so it has more uses than you first suspect my friend.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online