taultunleashed logoJust waiting to pay.... : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Just waiting to pay.... : DAOC Discussion

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 12:46 am

skulk
skulk's Reps:
I've been waiting to hear about an update for Radar...and in waiting my subscription ran out... so i keep looking in the general forum to see if it's ok...then i'll renew.... any luck?

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 8:58 am

bradxt
bradxt's Reps:
Wyvern and the Admin have said the target is end of January. Wyvern said the Admin turned the code over to him to finish.

I think this is a clear admission that Admin is beaten.

My thought is to give them 5 more days. If it still doesn't work on February 1, I plan to ask PayPal to look into Xunleashed as a vendor making a fraudulent offer for a product that doesn't work.

I hope everyone else does the same.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 1:16 am

Guest's Reps:
bradxt";p="53568 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Wyvern and the Admin have said the target is end of January. Wyvern said the Admin turned the code over to him to finish.

I think this is a clear admission that Admin is beaten.

My thought is to give them 5 more days. If it still doesn't work on February 1, I plan to ask PayPal to look into Xunleashed as a vendor making a fraudulent offer for a product that doesn't work.

I hope everyone else does the same.

I'll do the same....

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 7:32 am

Guest's Reps:
UP

I'll do the same

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 5:35 pm

oe_mids_suck
oe_mids_suck's Reps:
Ya know, I think brad has a good idea
I mean what exactly arte we paying for now ?
A macro is about it.
Wish I'd thought of selling a program that doesn't work.

reporting them to paypal is starting to sound like a good idea, but i'm gonna give them a little more time. They have been good to us in the past and getting patches out quick, But they are REALLY dragging their feet on this one.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 12:46 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Something everybody needs to remember is you are not buying the Radar plugin. You are purchasing a license for XUnleashed.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 1:45 am

lootwhore
lootwhore's Reps:
Yeah and what admin and others dont relieze is that most of us payed for radar and it still isnt up. It is now Febuary 3rd and is it up yet?!?!?! Hell no. This is a fraud case and should be reported to BBA and Paypal Imho. I do believe that you will be investigated and they will find out that you are not complying with what services you are saying you are offering.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 1:54 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
lootwhore, xunleashed works as described. You can install a fresh copy of it and you will see that it works flawlessly.

The Radar is a 3rd party plugin (designed by me) and is not part of the xunleashed package that you are paying for. You are paying for the use of xunleashed, and the content on the website. I am not selling my radar plugin and never have. It is a plugin that I offer for use to anybody that wants to use it. I am under no obligation to offer it or even maintain it. I do however, because for other reasons I have posted in the past.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 7:53 am

Guest's Reps:
wyvernx";p="54200 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lootwhore, xunleashed works as described. You can install a fresh copy of it and you will see that it works flawlessly.

The Radar is a 3rd party plugin (designed by me) and is not part of the xunleashed package that you are paying for. You are paying for the use of xunleashed, and the content on the website. I am not selling my radar plugin and never have. It is a plugin that I offer for use to anybody that wants to use it. I am under no obligation to offer it or even maintain it. I do however, because for other reasons I have posted in the past.

please.....don't make me laugh

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online