taultunleashed logoPlatinum making : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Platinum making : DAOC Discussion

Posted: August 30th, 2004, 1:02 am

devas
devas's Reps:
If you don't mind please share some ways people make money in this game?

Posted: August 30th, 2004, 2:54 am

lilan
lilan's Reps:
Best way is to Farm the Dragon Lands, Alb is best, Massive drops of Useless and crappy Swords, Spears, Staves, Ect. Then when you collect a butt load you (unless you yourself have a high level crafter) ask someone in guild or town if they can salvage. Sell the Pegs and Bars ect from the Salvaging and Presto ! Insta Gold ! btw Alb Dragonlands has more name pops that drop a decent salvagable item than the other 2.

Posted: November 1st, 2004, 7:28 am

gtrskyline
gtrskyline's Reps:
get a toon and do tradeskill the best one is a tailorer... its the cheepest to get LM but you dont need to get that high to salvage. Anyways when you start get to tailoring past 800... then start working on metal working til 800 and on woodworking aswell... then salvage your items and make trinkets from them you get more money then just selling the items you salvaged.

example....mid 820 in armorcrafting 800 + in metal working... i go to Spind with SM mobs are green so i pull the whole room.. they drop asetrik weapons and armor i salvage them then i get asestrik bars which in turn i make hinges. bars are nice money but you triple your profit when you make hinges out of them for every 2 bars i make 44gold

DF Seals is another money maker if you have DF and not getting ganked by stealthers :roll:

Posted: November 6th, 2004, 4:04 pm

kojax2
kojax2's Reps:
If you can't solo farm diamond seals, get into a diamond group, spend the 1.2p or whatever to make a tailor to 826 by making gloves and boots, raise metal working to 826, trinket for a few hunder metal skill then make arrows to about 450 then do some ac and some wc to get your metal skill up to 826 the cheapest, then farm diamonds salvage and trinket, once you get enough money check housing, and buy them in bulk, salvage and trinket them. I'm actually looking for someone who might know how to make a script for xu to salvage 39 items and trinket them... I have macros but I don't want to sit at the computer for 6.5 hours to set up one long macro to do it :/

Posted: December 23rd, 2004, 5:35 am

Guest's Reps:
Good

Posted: March 30th, 2005, 6:38 am

satansoul

Total Posts: 1
satansoul's Reps: 0
farm scrolls

go to a market explorer and check for scrolls that are rare and high priced farm them sell for less :P

if u get a malice 3 of 3 or so and u check CM and none there then u make the price

i have sold malice 3 of 3 for 30pp

Posted: April 1st, 2005, 8:25 pm

Guest's Reps:
Be extremely lame:
Start in albion. Create 2 accounts, a deathsight necromancer and an enhance cleric. Respec the necromancer to deathservant before you're 50. Create a 40% + power pool template on the enhance cleric. Create a decent template for the necromancer. Get your bot ML5 powerfont. Bring the necromancer to various moderate spawn locations, such as ML2.10 monster. Macro the bot to light heal every 3 seconds. Macro the necromancer to attack nearest target and cast his damage shield every 4 minutes. Finish with macroing the necromancer to spam loot every few minutes. Come back 8 hours later. Buy a cottage and consignment merchant. Sell the items to players on your consignment merchant. Create an Ebay account. Sell DAoC platinum for $0.50 per plat. Use the money to purchase a firearm and ammunition. Procede to load the weapon. Aim directly under your neck for good measure. Profit.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online