taultunleashed logoQuestion to admin about premium account : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Question to admin about premium account : DAOC Discussion

Posted: June 22nd, 2004, 5:19 am

Guest's Reps:
I do not come to these boards very often and read or post. I have been trying to find out what is going on with the frontiers expansion and have found out that Wyvern is no longer posting here, but is posting on another board. I keep hearing I need a premium account in order to read what hes saying.

My question is if I have payed to use X-Unleashed, have a valid account currently to use it, am I not a premium account member. If so, why does my old account name and password not work for the message boards. And what do I need to do in order to get access into his message board room.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated greatly

Posted: June 22nd, 2004, 5:48 am

Guest's Reps:
In addition to my last post ... I cant sing in under my old user name. I am NOT a guest user, my profile name was Jinky, and I have posted before. Not sure if this info is needed to speed up the process, but I have checked the email address that I provided upon registration, and nothing was sent out to me letting me know of this big change. Im sure there is a way to compile all the email addresses of your registered users. In the future if something like this happens, it would be nice to send an email out notifying all of the paying customers of not having access to the boards and what to do in order to gain access. Kinda sucks for me to come in here and find out my old info isnt even working for this board.

For admin : Feel free to email me at the adress provided upon registraion if you guys do not want to let out how to get into the premium boards. Again the user name was Jinky. Hope to hear from you soon in email or this board.

Posted: June 22nd, 2004, 6:16 am

lostwomaps
lostwomaps's Reps:
Your account needs to be converted to a preimium membership is all. Send a PM to admin with the account key he provided you with and eventually (it's a bit slow with the chnages in DAOC atm) he'll upgrade you and send an email back to you.

There's info on the home page on what he needs. Takes a bit of time before you get converted. In my case it was a few days, some got it in an hour or so.

Posted: June 22nd, 2004, 6:21 am

Guest's Reps:
Thank you for your help

Call me a n00b please, but how do I send him a private message. I tried to send someone earier today a message and it wouldnt let me because I wasnt logged in. I cant get on my old user name for some reason. Do I have to register a new user name in order to send him a message. Also where do I find the place to click on him to send him the message. Im totally new to these boards, and sugestions you can provide me with are greatly appreciated

Posted: June 22nd, 2004, 7:37 am

Admin

Total Posts: 1168
Admin's Reps: 4
administrator
premium
Yes, you have to login to send a message. If you need to convert an old account, follow the instructions on the main page for converting an existing account.

Posted: June 22nd, 2004, 2:25 pm

reefguy
reefguy's Reps:
The quickest way to get your account updated is keep an eye on the chat rooms....if you see Admin logged in just open the chat room and be patient. When the timing is appropriate...request an account upgrade.

Admin will then get you into a rpivate chat and ask for some pertinent account information like your registration number and password. When you provide this...you will be upgraded.

Took me all of 20 minutes once I found Admin in a chat room.

Posted: June 27th, 2004, 4:33 pm

socalrn2
socalrn2's Reps:
Oh """with the account key"""
Is that the same as the """ xunleashed CLIENT login and pass """

Posted: June 27th, 2004, 8:49 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Yea he needs it to tie it in with your new login info.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online