taultunleashed logoScratching head : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Scratching head : DAOC Discussion

Posted: July 17th, 2003, 9:42 pm

tru_no
tru_no's Reps:
Ok i play DAOC and i think this program sounds like a very helpfull thing to have. However I have read many of the forums and saw many ppl complaining that they cant log or various other problem, I was just wondering is it really as hard as it looks from the outside, and do the goods outweigh the bads... Thanks alot and appreciate anyone who replies [:D]

Posted: July 17th, 2003, 9:45 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Yea, most have no problems.

Most of the problem have been resolved.. there was a problem with the last patch what has since been fixed.

Posted: July 21st, 2003, 3:10 am

psico
psico's Reps:
bought this program a couple of weeks ago. I have enjoyed the macros alot with the crafting, aswell as the maps. However the trigger function isnt working at this moment. But i think they are working on it, so hopefully it will be up soon. When the triggers are up, i expect you can do alot more than is possible now.

Posted: July 21st, 2003, 9:46 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
I have been working on it. There is a problem with the RTChat logger plugin and I am working with the XU guys to add a function so I can get it working again.

Posted: August 9th, 2003, 2:15 am

Chew
Chew's Reps:
Hi!
I'm new to this stuff, I have read things like on the VN boards, Catacombs and well, seems that peeps don't like the programs. Well, I'm sorta curious and I think I would like this kind of program. I have some really High lvl characters, and have heard that peeps get into trouble. Is this really that detectable? I dont want to get banned or anything and I guess this is the best place to ask. I'm far from being like the others that I have seen as far as computer skills, programing skills and what not. I guess you can say I'm truly behind the times. It amazes me the age of peeps making programs. I started off going to the military at an early age, got out later on, and felt like I was in a time warp. [:-ashamed] Really really behind..LOL Heck it was hard enough trying to figure out what to wear in the civilian world. Ok ok, I'll quit with the chatter, but what I'm trying to say is that I hope I dont screw up the system or whatever..Wish there was an easy way of doing this. I read some of the directions, but I'm not able to download anything right now cuz I'm currently at work. So any help is greatly appreciated.
Please feel free to e-mail me about any advise as to what books I could read or help on doing this. chew506@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Posted: August 10th, 2003, 1:21 am

John1478
John1478's Reps:
Is it detectable? Yes and no. They cant go into your computer and see if you have the program with out violating privacy laws.

Can they detect you using it by your actions or what you say in chat .. yes.

Dont say level 47 Norse to our right, when the guy is clearly out of visual range and all toons 35 and up con yellow. Dont talk about using the program or radar even in private tells. Mythic can see everything you say in game if they choose to look.

Dont run straight at an enemy player who is out of visual range.

If you see an enemy player marked on the map but he isnt visible dont keep coming back to the spot. That is either a stealther who moved or mythic putting an invisible player there that regulars cant see but radar users can.

If you run by it once no problem anyone could do that but if you circle and keep coming back to the same spot it gives you away.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online