taultunleashed logoToolbar macro's similiar to DToC ones? : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Toolbar macro's similiar to DToC ones? : DAOC Discussion

Posted: June 20th, 2004, 8:39 am

dxm_
dxm_'s Reps:
since DToC no longer works (atleast not for me), i was wondering if XU could do anything similar to what DToC's extended command system did.

if you dont know what i'm talking about here's a portion of the DToC help page on the commands:

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Using Extended Commands

The syntax for the "]xc" command is very simple. Here is your first example:

]xc /say Hello!

This would say "Hello!" out loud, obviously. You can use any /slash command included in DAOC in place of "/say." However, the above example really has no benefit over typing out "/say Hello!" normally. Another example:

]xc qbutton 5

This would press the fifth button on your current quickbar page. "QButton" is just one of the new commands listed in later sections that DToC supports with the "]xc" and hot key features. You can't do that with an ordinary DAOC command! A more useful example:

]xc qpage 8 \ qbutton 1 \ qpage 1 \ /say Buffing complete!

This command would switch to your eighth quickbar page, press the first button, switch back to the first quickbar page, and finally say the text "Buffing complete!" out loud. You can separate multiple commands on one line using the backslash ("\") character. If you're confused on which is a forward slash, and which is a back slash, think of it this way. We read left to right, so lets say there's a picture here of a person standing straight up looking to the right of the page. Now pretend he's a slash character. If they he to lean forward, what slash character would he be? A forward slash. If he were to lean backward, he'd be a back slash. Get it? No? Well let's move on...

QPage and QButton Commands

These let you navigate the quickbar in DAOC. For example:

]xc qpage 2 \ qbutton 3

The above would switch your quickbar page to number two, and then press the third button. Easy!

taken from http://www.prismaticorder.com/hotkeys.htm

does anyone know a way to do this still? what im trying to do is have one key go to my second qbar, press 2 buttons, then go back to the first qbar. could XU do this? or does anyone know of any other programs that could? a friend suggested the N52 pad from belkin.com but i dont want to spend $50 on it

thanks!

Posted: June 21st, 2004, 12:06 pm

quick
quick's Reps:
they have qbar binds now in toa. I forget the syntax but you can ssign any qbar and slot to a single key. Now thats not exactly the same but its pretty good. You can also invest in a speed pad. I dont know much about them but friends of mine use them for binding things to a key or key pad and they love it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online