taultunleashed logoTrigger Problem - Dual Instances. : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Trigger Problem - Dual Instances. : DAOC Discussion

Posted: December 15th, 2003, 11:37 pm

efar137
efar137's Reps:
Hey I got the Trigger to work pretty easy so that when the words heal appear, the char heals my main (/target name, then heal heal).

However.. what I'm trying to do is so that on my main char, I /send heal to the bot, then the bot heals me without having to alt tab or waste time doing that.

When i tried this, even without XU running on my main, it didn't work through the bot but instead macro'd via my own quickbar and put me in combat mode.

Is there any way so that when I type the trigger sending the keyword to the bot, it does it? instead of doing it on my main who can't heal ;.

appreciated

Posted: December 15th, 2003, 11:51 pm

Admin
Admin's Reps:
No there is not. The way that the macro system is set up is so that it will trigger the exact same events as if you were acutally entering them yourself. Because you have your main game active, and the bot minimized, or in the background, only the foreground window will get the keystrokes/mouse events.

The only way for this to work, would be to run your 2nd daoc from a seperate computer.

Posted: January 4th, 2004, 12:56 am

pearsonclan
pearsonclan's Reps:
I am desperatly seeking help with triggers, if i could get some help or a point in the right direction it would be great thxs

Posted: January 24th, 2004, 6:43 am

reefguy
reefguy's Reps:
Well, I wouldnt say I am DESPERATELY seeking help but,...

Is there an FAQ or some written advice on how to use triggers?

Would be nice to have. [:-bigeyes]

Posted: January 25th, 2004, 12:09 am

Tanek
Tanek's Reps:
There's some help to find about triggers in this thread: http://xunleashed.dyndns.org:81/forum/t ... IC_ID=2402

Posted: February 3rd, 2004, 7:33 pm

excite
excite's Reps:
Im new to xunleashed so dont quite know its potential yet, but what youre after should cetainly be possible.

What youre after is the hWnd ID of both clients, when you send a command and your macro recognises the trigger it brings the buffbot window to the foreground, simulates the keystroke then goes back to the background.

This can be done in VB quite easily but as i said before, im new to it so will have to see just what can be done :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online