taultunleashed logoTrigger Trouble : DAOC Discussion
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Trigger Trouble : DAOC Discussion

Posted: March 7th, 2004, 7:22 pm

CrispyTaco
CrispyTaco's Reps:
I know it is something I am doin wrong, so please bear with my ignorance on this [:-banghead] I made a macro, Named the trigger, chose the macro, In start I put what I want the trigger text to be, start over - I don't want this to repeat so I took everything out of that, Stop - I just want it to play once so i don't need anything in here right? I know it is set to the right directory, and I installed realtime chat logger( I don't know how to check if this is running, but I installed it and set it to toa usa . And nothing is set to off.

I think I am not activating the trigger, but when have all this info in I push start and then the game locks up and I end up Alt-tab and closing the program. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

And it also pops up a Error that says:

Runtime error '52'
Bad file name or number

Posted: March 7th, 2004, 9:03 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Check your macro number/name.

Make sure you have named the macro.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 8:26 am

CrispyTaco
CrispyTaco's Reps:
I figured out what I was doing, really Bad. Was pointing to the wrong directory. Well anyway pointed it to the right one and now when I push start it says:

ERROR: Logfile is invalid!!!

at the bottom of the window.

Any idea of what ii'm doin now?

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 8:43 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
make sure the log file is running/correct name/directory.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 9:27 am

CrispyTaco
CrispyTaco's Reps:
I looked at the path and it wants a file called xunleased.log I can't find this file on my PC when I do a search. Closest is a notepad file named xunleashedlog.txt is this the file it needs to point to?

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 9:34 am

Admin
Admin's Reps:
CrispyTaco, you will need to change that to the log file created by the RT Chat logger plugin.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 11:06 am

CrispyTaco
CrispyTaco's Reps:
OK, not getting Errors now. Named the trigger Blast, chose my macro I made, start= blast , start over = blast again , stop = stop blasting

When I click start in lttle yellow letters it says trigger running press F12 to stop . Can I make that go away?

And the XUnleashed V2 Triggers window stays up, can I close it and the trigger is still up?

One more thing, I can't get the macro to play by typeing /s blast ? With it set like I have it , I should be able to /s blast and it plays the macro, right? " Can I type "Here they come, blast them ! and it will start? What is the best wat to do these triggers if I have bad ideas?

Oh BTW I changed that file to XUnleashedlog.txt to XUnleashed.log and I restarted and just now looked and the XUnleashedlog.txt file is back? I deleted the old one and it made a new one?

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 11:39 am

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Can I make that go away?

No.

Unless admins release source for the standard plugins. Which should not be a problem since their core functionality is in the helper.dll's.

Yes, you can close it.

make sure you have logging turned on. Ie, L in game.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 11:46 am

CrispyTaco
CrispyTaco's Reps:
Are you saying that i cannot even move the "XUnleashed V2 Triggers" Window? If i could move the window I could move the yellow words off of the center of my screen.

btw I got it to work :)

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 12:10 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Yes, you can move the trigger window, but the text cannot be changed at this point in time.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 12:41 pm

CrispyTaco
CrispyTaco's Reps:
I restarted and was able to move it, but the words are still in the middle of the screen? A little annoying, but ok. Thanks for all the help I got, very much appreciated.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 12:43 pm

WyvernX
WyvernX's Reps:
Wherever you minimize it, is where the text will be.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online